Close
One second...

Gone Awry

• by nfacette
  • posted Apr 17, 2005
  • 26 Comments

AHAHA as if! i NEVER would of thought of that. funny.

likes it

Watch this
JiuNoon

Man! I was planning a paper-scissors-rock design! Good job.

sharpelly_scarew

Is that front and back?

Would be cool if the rock was frowning in the second one. And maybe part of the piece of paper could be missing, floating around next to the scissors.

iwannabebobdylan

Paper looks so damn determined on the back. I dig it.

asdfqwert102938
asdfqwert102938 profile pic Alumni

It's front and back, yes. I wanted the rock to look mean, and rather happy about kicking scissors ass. I was thinking of putting some cuts on paper in the second one.

orbie007

Too bad they won't print front and back....I like this one...I agree with sharpelly scarew about the paper being cut...

wundergoose

That is waaaay gnarly. Way to stylize something so ubiquitous as RPS. Love it.

asdfqwert102938
asdfqwert102938 profile pic Alumni

Well if they won't do front and back then I suppose I could put the two scenes in boxes next to each other (that is, if it gets a good score...).

E_Prime

Shirts like this remind us all that you don't need overuse of color and big, beautifully drawn visuals to make a GREAT shirt. Simplicity works, if you have a great idea as a basis.

Ashes

The determined look in the eyes of the scissors makes me want to go rip up some paper right now.

$ + 5

Gothnoo

The front side isn't really needed

Ghop

Good point Gothnoo. I'd love this with just the back design.

weaponxdh

or you could do a cool thing like:
front design on front right shoulder and back design down left shirt tail... fit both images on the shirt but in opposite place on the front, make both way off center... i'm just kicking around ideas.

maambo30

best t-shirt I've seen in a loooong time!

ashlyn

i'm in love with this - put it on some more t-shirt colors and i'd buy at least seven :-)

captainfantastic

I like this design, with the front and back, my only complaint is about the paper on the back. Why is he just floating up there?

FakePlasticEarth

He's jumping on the rock... duh! But it might help if he was more at an angle (feet down). Hahaha, nice.

cmb64box

i think the front pic is cool... but the back is better

embrace-trust

im not much of a front-and-back shirt design person. but all the same, i like your design because of the simplicity of it. gd job!

Katiedids

Please please please do just the front design! I love it. I don't like the back so much.

shinji00018

Front side is funny but nowhere near the backside throw out the front and put the backside on the front 5 + buy for sure.

justgiv'r

WICKED
111 PLEASE PRINT NOY ON GOLDENROD

No account?
Join Us