Close
One second...

summer love

• by Webbins
  • posted Apr 12, 2005
  • 19 Comments

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

ad infinitum.

Watch this
Mojo Art

hmmm. I see a little of "Afternoon delight" informing this submission.

chimbleysweep

the rabbits arent even humping. you just ctrlc&v the first rabbit and rotated it.

this has been done to death and has been done way better before.

bridegur

It wasn't funny the first time.

Teioch

"I love rabbit humpin'"..... I don't really think I can see myself wearing that... I don't think I can picture anybody wearing that really.. sorry dude. Nice try, but this just doesn't work out..

KEMMLER

I mean, I've seen at least one submission like this, only it was about 84 times better than this. No exaggeration. This is one of the top 10 worst-executed designs I've seen on threadless. Holy crap, terrible. I don't have enough ways to say how poorly done and unoriginal this is.

themidtownkoala

You designed a rabbit shirt for Maxim? You see the issue there, yes?

ruru

ughhhh...why must there be so many animal-humping t-shirts?!?!?!

Leang

perhaps his message was "i heart sex"?

but i agree with the other posters.

RaeKuusou

i bought afternoon delight not becasue it was animals humping, but becasue iti was (at lest to me) making fun of all those unicorn rainbow shirts.

but i'm not a fan of this shirt. for several reasons: the more upright bunny looks like a little dog, and i'm so sick of the "I heart ____" style of shirts, and also, its too in-your-face .

ej ronin

they let THIS on and my submission got a decline... I need to make a phone call....

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

AFTERNOON DELIGHT RIPOFF!!!! yuck.

Princess McGoo

Dont think you can say its a rip off of afternoon delight...its not like a/noon delight was the first t-shirt to show animals humping! I think there's a fair few drama queen comments going on around this design - move on!

mirror

. . . . . . no

precious roy

I like it, but I wouldn't buy it.

-Amanda

CAPTAINUNDERPANTS

I.. would not buy that. Or any design like it.
If those are supposed to be rabbits, I wonder what kind of abstract world you live in.
Or, was this supposed to be a rip-off of "I [heart] NY"?
For that matter, this is horrible. In design, in shirt color, and the bright heart that doesn't really fit in.
1 for effort though.

No account?
Join Us