Close
One second...

evilqueen

• by tyz
  • posted Mar 29, 2005
  • 20 Comments

love your work. wish bananas would be reprinted. this one is neat.

Watch this
jeffdigital

I think you need to leave the whole "evil-whatever-i-can-find-on-a-playing-card" theme for your shirts alone.

__mellowbonsai

Yeah, you already made that one shirt, don't push your luck.

piratebootsmike

I like it better than the evil king one...

brunaize

Great shirt i would buy it

wee yen

It's cool! It's wicked! I love it!

Hym

queen of spades, shes not that evil more ugly sad, elf ears and paint drips are kinda strange also the right hair strand and ear appear off and is the back of the head missing ?

but maybe thats all part of the medieval stylisating from traditional cards, never really looked into that sytle.

cool stuff but i prefer king

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

Hey, why not create a 'sequel' to evil king. They printed 'Bleeding Sun Remix' didn't they. I also like this better than the original cintrao

dubpapa

never change cintrao, I would wear with pride along with my evil king

keefry

wasn't a fan of evil king.

jeffdigital

So yeah, why not re-do or remake ALL of the threadless shirts.

No more new designs! Just re-vamped versions of old ones!

How about this? An MS Paint version of Corporate Zombie? Or a yellow version of Snack?

pixelly

the bleeding sun remix miffed me slightly. I would have liked to see some other designs get the spotlight they deserve.

eskimokiss
eskimokiss profile pic Alumni

At first I felt the same way, but now I'm starting to think J.C. was a Streaker needs a sequel.

tyz

jeff digital amazes me with his stupidity.

KEMMLER

I've got to say, you've got a lot of submissions, but I never really liked evil king, and this doesn't really thrill me either. Clean execution but it's not THAT cool... you can clearly do a lot with a good concept but this isn't one.

Abducted

bananas was my fav of yours...........hope they resell it

evilina

didn't like evil king, don't like evil queen.

pinball22

I actually like this one better than Evil King... 5$ for me.

No account?
Join Us