Close
One second...

hiphop

this is the one art of "hiphop" word

Watch this
Webbins

I'm sorry, no text allowed on this website apparently. Lose the text, I know that would leave a blank shirt, but hey, minimalism's always in vogue.

seattlerain

text is allowed,i think, but this is in bad taste...if you were really gonna do some "hiphop" shirt actually do a piece, or somthing that has to do with the culture...not some seanjean wannabe.

lets see the piece and make it burn

pandar

Text is great if it's not extraneous or horribly stupid/unfunny. There's a fine line, Webbins. I have no problem with this shirt design I guess, but I want to ask you why the "i" is so tiny? It makes it hard to read.

Fallen_One

because there is no "I" in H_p Hop . . . b/c H_p Hop is about giving back to the community, it is not about getting rich buying $50,000 neclaces, luxury automobiles with wheels worth more than most peoples cars, and getting high and drinking top-shelf alchohol . . . its about the people!

or wait a minute maybe it was 'team' that didn't have an 'I' . . . my bad.

Second Scout

I don't have any ice to go with this. Do something a little more than text treatment, bro.

orbie007

I have this shirt without the text....I wear it under my dress shirts all the time...

mikeschmitt

hip boring made me laugh hah

KomplXkomatose

Briham Script is spiffy and all, but I don't see any sign of a concept.
Weird scale and a juiced up stroke weight, do not a T-shirt make.
Sorry just saying hip-hop doesn't do anything for me.

sharpelly_scarew

Your username would make a better t-shirt.

katieONtrial

I don't really like the color of the shirt or the text...I think that the idea youhave has potential and you should use it for something a little more creative.

Other Ben

The idea? There's an idea here? Sorry for being an ass, but I don't see anything but the phrase "Hip Hop".

If you're just gonna do text, I think your name would actually be more interesting...

TeN22

I'm sorry man, but you have a tendency for sucking.

Dro

oh shit hold the phone.
hip hop all in a script just like that.
you sir. are a genius.

Try IMPACT next time.

megggan

i don't like the shirt so much but.. i dunno why webbins thinks there's no text allowed when many of the shirts printed include text.

Webbins

I was being sarcastic, I don't know whether it's an American thing, but type on shirts doesn't go down too well here.

hu-man

try it with comic sans!

shavedkiwi

straight from the streets ni99a!!! boh. ure a punk!

xLeah

I can't READ ITT.

No account?