Close
One second...

rock on, dudes.

dude, rock on hardcore.

Watch this
happywok11

this is a rip off of SNL

Moglandor

I like the Flash device. Dislike the shirt. I doubt it would clear copyright anyway.

cameoflage

well, i don't think it would have trouble with copyright issues. i didn't even use a picture of will ferrel, it was just someone wearing the outfit. they can't sue for using 'spartans' because that was my junior high school's mascot. that's pretty much why i left it spartans is because i too was a spartan.

cameoflage

...thanks for being constructive, by the way. i can imagine it would be tough at times.

vlcmston

^^sorry, i forgot to log back into my own account again^^

Ady bear

keep it rockin!!!

profjim

It looks like when Jim Carrey hosted and was a Foreign exchange spartan

but no matter what, this shirt sucks.

komodori

aha, so vlcmston is cameoflage afterall. the rumors of you using different screen names are true.

like the flash navigator btw. the shirt? eh...not so much. keep trying.

kaloyster

this is for gays and fags.

vlcmston

how many can i put you down for?

**oh, and for the record, gays are fags.

kaloyster

that's the idea! :)

soygirl

I like the interface more than the shirt.

jeffdigital

The only thing good about this is the interface.

Not the shirt.

vlcmston

don't i get some points for the interface then?

Patester

Yes

you get a 0

Dirtysweet

How about no?

dubpapa

nice flash work.

matzimo

seems to be a bit of homophobia going on here get over it you big strong guys. im not gay just easy going why does other culture bother people thats where the hates from chums fuck me theres plenty of real things to get angry about. cancer is still incurable put your efforts in to fundraising or housing rather than getting worked up over boys that kiss boys or why not vent by designing a tee shirt. which just incase you aint twigged on is what this is a bout chill your flaps lads and stay on topic sheesh.

vlcmston

i don't give money to finding a cure for gay people, i'm really not putting any effort into it...so i don't know what this has to do with fundraisers for cancer.

kingshit

even as you were talking,Matzimo, I couldn't take my eyes off your limp wrist and tight bannana republic shirt.

I' not homophobic, just afraid of dudes kissing other dudes.

stickstickly

ummm..........no.......yeah, it's a no

flylcarusfly

it's alright i guess 2

No account?