Nader

bringing back repressed images...

kilmorenqbus

I might be like dumb or something but i dont get it...haha

hellohelloworld

I don't get it either
maybe we're just both dumb...

tetsuo_cs

I actually feared that someone would try a Goatse shirt one day.

plastic taxi cab

If you dont get it you don't want to get it, believe me.

natolee

HAHAHAHAHAHA

jmason

you remembered the ring! perfect

blasdelf

this rocks so hard!

hawly

LOL.

deevon

hahah oh man. That is awesome. For those of you who don't get it, type goatse in a google image search. You'll be surprized. I'd totally buy/wear this.

The Domo

I like the idea of a GOATSE shirt, but I don't think this was very well-executed.

And yeah, if you don't know what goatse is, save your sanity and don't even bother looking it up. YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

The_bottom_ink

I had to look this sh*t up! I'm not pleased . But thas freaking hilaroius!

emptythought

I love this so much. i saved the gif, if they dont make it ill find a way to get this shirt

santeri

yes, this shirt is perfect

jaydrunkenpee

OMG! YES! I will buy TWO. GREAT idea.

thewebguy

5 + buy woooooot

contiveros

I'd buy it. Hands, um… well, you know, this is a funny fucking shirt.

mollyhackit

The excution on this is awesome.

You wear this shirt to CHURCH and the geezers would have no idea how offensive it is... 5!

suckrpnch

i think you did this perfect. i don't think it will get made here, but i would probably buy it... i don't really know why. tasteful job at remembering a very very nast y thing.

Jeff Jagged

f*&^ckin' pathetic... so tell me what exactly is so kool about this?

"I'm in on the secret-but-not-so-secret internet fetish of ass-stretching and now you're asking me about wearing this shirt...! well tee hee, jokes on you 'cuz well, if i have to explain it... giggle giggle..."

(and yes, i've seen the real pic)

R to the Sizzle

Not one I'd like to have to explain, but definately a great t-shirt.

pogo.xm4

I want! I want it now!

ERADICATOR

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MrEricSir

I'm flat broke, but I could stretch my savings a bit. My closet has an opening for a shirt like this.

Pinachina

Not only based off of what we know of as "The Statue of Liberty of the Internet," but also well done too! Anyone who gets it will love it (or hate you for reminding them), or if they don't get it, it's still an awesome shirt. Well done! And a great tribute to the late goatse.cx...

PatShat

frigin gross.

Striderz

HAHA 5 +buy!!!

illdthedj

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW i liked the shirt, but that was before i googled goatse.....puke

Uptopatron

haha perfect, i would gladly buy it and wear it with shameful pride

dee28

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA AWESOME SHIRT, I WOULD FULLY BUY IT!!!

dee28

woah check out your score!! the public demand goatse shirts!!!

onehitonder

I MUST HAVE THIS SHIRT! PLEASE PRODUCE IT! I WILL BUY TWO!

wake1ghuth

Didn't understand it. Looked it up. I would buy. But I doubt they make it.

Yetipants

There could be no greater crime than this shirt NOT getting made. I NEED it.

mackwilliams

THREADLESS WILL SELL ONE MILLION OF THESE SHIRTS

klue

I'm so buying this shirt, they have to produce it

LODESTER

Ah, yes, Mable and I will take great pride wearing these shirts on our front porch, bouncing our grandchildren on knee, spinning tales of the Great Old Days of the World Wide Web, where goatse, in one relatively small, but proud website, captured the true spirit of the internet in one simple picture. Good times.

LaurenB

yeah id wear it... love the pink... and appropriately colored toO! brown AND pink ! LOL.

rush68

seriously, threadless would sell so many of these shirts soley based off the fact that it's one of the most famous things in the geek kingdom.

COCK_PUSH-UPS

5 GOLDEN MANBABIES TO YOU FINE SIR

NINJA EDIT: WOULD BUY IT

Lord_Gothmog

I require Goatse shirt with the deepest fibre of my being.

5 and buy

Alanna Richards

Oh god. Goatse. Hahahahaha. I both love and hate you for this. I have mixed feelings about it. But I know plenty of people that would buy this, sadly enough. I might. It IS funny. But I can only bring myself to give you a three. You are bold, sir. Very funny.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?