One second...

Collect Call

• by kpea
  • posted Feb 08, 2005
  • 36 Comments

cute... but not for a shirt :/

Watch this
Michael_Joseph

This is amazing, but I dont like the font, it looks too generic. If you drew out the letters by hand or used a more unique font it would be perfect.

fiftychristmas893

i laughed out loud when i saw this. keep up the good work!

akaufman

I'd like it better without the speech bubble.

njones

it definitely needs the speech bubble, otherwise its just a kid w/ a phone, too bland....but i agree w/ the text suggestion, you could make it little-kid-handwriting-style

myWalkingheartAttack

i like it alot with the text it has... id buy it and wear it. 5+buy

panfrieda

oh the speech bubble does it for me. excellent. 5+buy

warfairy13

I love it! KICK ASS! I would DEFINATELY buy it

Elizabeth I

definately encourage to draw the font by hand or something not so sharp.

high-lerious tho.

polarain

If only there were some legs with gold roped sandles facing a pair of kneeling legs with red stilletos on. All under a lovely white robe, mind you. great design.

bloodyknees

Love it the way it is , 5 + buy

SagaciousAmazon

It would be perfection if you just made the font more evangelic...nice and cursivey; the way you would expect God himself to write his name...regardless I still love it and almost choked on my water when I saw it...5 and buy

kevyb

O u completely ripped it from the website boreas mentioned. i'd let u off if u had added god bubble yourself but u didn't i'll give u a 4 for nice artwork thou!

Webbins

Good god good...maybe try a lighter shirt...maybe try a black shirt, life's full of maybes. Similar to the website mentioned, but inspiration doesn't always come from perspiration.

blue_fusion

this is coming from two people....Good job my friend says soo also we would both buy it....good luck

LaurenB

this made me bust out laughing.

addiebear

i like it...

silverwindex

Am I the only one that got a Zoolander flashback?

cydux

Reminds me of the sixth sense kid!

itsmenorrE

haha zoolander rocks

ferguson

PRINT THIS SHIRT!@@!!!!!>!>!!!

Strayed

5+ buy its great.

Epitome

Hahahahaha! YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannon_m

I wet myself... I LOVE IT! 5 + buy

ceilingstar

definitely Zoolander

plashbydo

Close to being excellent - but the whole God thing.. Reminds me of Madonna's like a prayer - The kid is very well drawn. Would not wear this one though. I give you 3.

ragdollaugust

hilarious... i love it ....

dolly

Hahaha....zoolander....and keep the speech bubble!! will buy it when it wins :)

Nader

This is actually amazing. I would buy this in a second

bellis

It's a cute idea, but I liked it better when A Softer World did it. (Feb 4, 2002 comic, <a href="http://www.asofterworld.com">here</a> .)

No account?
Join Us