One second...

you sank my battleship

dope *4

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
stereostatic

lol...I friggin love it....but need a different color shirt...I white tee's... love the design.... I will buy it if its on a different color shirt!!!

ronlewis

yeah i agree "sigh" but at 2 in the morning it seemed like a good idea, color suggestions would be cool.

Hart

great sauce

BLaZe A

i like the idea, it's hot!

em fu

I like this a LOT!
clever ... too clever ... :)

I give u a 5

tim,0'+thy

Hahahah! I finally found you! You, you sank my battleship! Now, I must buy you breakfast! Don't listen to the critics, this is the best design here! Well, I know Travis is putting up a fight! Watch out....

MR_SCRUFF

Very nice concept might need a wee re-design though don't like the background strips and the way they fade off

4 from me
5 and a buy it you changed the background

ismism

SPIFFO!, i will buy if printed. SPIFFO! for me is like touchdown for mark (even though he was giving them out like candy towards the end of the 2nd series, my SPIFFO! is more associated with the credibility he had during the 1st series)

I like how its pro japanese.

bllsmb

Holy crap, this is just awesome!!!!!!!!!

I desire this to be printed very much.

5 & BUY!

nucassel

i need it in my shopping cart! now!

stellar02

This makes me laugh. 4&b

freelancer

I really like it, but Japanese people might be offended? that would be too bad because the colors are great.

cschenk

5 and buy

-Optix

Just awesome!

the_alpaca

I like but I don't like white t-shirts I found it gay

but that's my meaning

Monktracer

I love it and give it a 5. I think the white shirt works for this design.

But that's my meaning.

yan_g

is it pearl harbour?

spazzed0ut

i would buy it.

snarblinge

this is the best thing i have seen here all, day and i have been on here alllll day

other colour otions (as u asked) t shirt - light grey,take away the background loosing the ja[an refference and keeping it battleships youd have to redo the little planes tho.

i love it you rock

jpscreative

I think the Japan reference is fine, it gives the image some more context and kinda flips shit all around with the whole board game reference. Shit's hawt. I'd cop it.

SFJ

minus the pearl harbor ref I'd definately buy it.

winstonelectric

yo ron! i saw your other design and thought it was awesome with out knowing it was you! check out my shit! sweet! wicked!

Depressed Panda

I love the design. I don't like the Pearl Harbor-ish reference, because it could be offend to a lot of people. I wear clothed that I like, but I try to temper my freedom to wear whatever I want without trying to offend people to much.

I not imply that was you intent, just saying why I wouldn't wear it as is. But if that reference was removed, I would definitely buy it.

I rated it a 5

GOCAPS83

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

mrs egg

Battle Nostaglia...ahhh...fabulous!

mrs egg

Different Color shirt and its a buy!

cyanidebreathmint

yes yes yes yes that game rocked.

5 and buyyy

ronlewis

thank you all that voted and for the constructive crits .

Geoff G

I really like this. 4 & buy.

capacitor

YES! kix my ass. nice work. awesome idea. 5 n buy all the way

scam

awesome except for the p.harbor undertone

Cubfan

I dunno about the background as it doesn't match the cartoony look of the ship and plane. Otherwise, it's a cute and clever design.

HarvestMoon

Insanely original and celver! great job!

chels

sooo clever, i love it and would buy it, seriously

ronlewis

clun fan -interesting. . . I must say that this is total coincidence, and only backs up my theory that there is nothing left in this world that has not been done.
However I managed to include a reference to a histroical event . . . . either way I see your point , thanks for making me feel bad.

WickedSweetNinja

This is an awsome shirt!! I want one in black and a medium!!!! Please re-print it!!!!

monroe81

I'm so proud of my BIG brother for his sick design! I'm happy to say that we are related!!

orimental

Cool shirt! I came back here after seeing Zach Braff wear it on the season finale of Scrubs.

Myliatronic

i didnt get a chance to buy this before it ran out, and would love a reprint :)

brilliant...i think this is one of the bes ton the site!

handsome_imposter

ha i was just going to say it was on the scrubs final , u beat me orimental... u made me just ornimental

CSZGangstar

This is probally one of the coolest shirts on here.... i love it

dorkeh

I've owned this shirt for about 6 months now

Heko

When I first saw this shirt I thought it was a clever design so when I saw it for ten bucks I thought what the hell, and bought I. The fist day I wore it I got crap about becuase of the "pearl Harbor" reference. It never crossed my mind but when I started to think about it I feel ashamed for even buying this shirt. I cant belive how anti-american this shirt really is. Hey I like to wear shirts that might make a person do a double take and im not trying to be one of those people that try to make everything a big issue. but I think this pushes it a little. sorry.

I wont be wering this shirt agian.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?