Close
One second...

inky

I love it 5 & BUY

Watch this
artinruins

mmm... does it need the text?

robotz

Not diggin' the colors or placement, but I have an intese love of tentacled creatures, so I love this.

BerTree

movement to the center, and its a deal

snarblinge

dont much like having images by my armpit/shoulder but you get a 5 for design

keiko07

i really like the design, but i agree with the person above...lower the image a little bit.

bewarelandsquid

I really like it. However, I feel like the octopus needs a little work. Other than that it is simply marvelous.

Ape-X

Nah. I say no.

n3zum1

i preffer the other desing of yours..

Silent Bobb

that's one pimp octopus. only wish he could be in a cooler image.

i like coffee

silent bobb: what do you mean by a "cooler image"? just wondering.
thanks...

~ i like coffee

bobkatmarley

came out nice for an emo shirt

DuffMcKaganOWNSu

Super cute. BUT i would absolutely LOVE it if the picture was bigger in general. I like octopi. I give it a 4.

koyman

maybe i suck at marine biology [which i do], but do octopi squirt ink, too? i thought that was squids.

mtbaussie

It's true, ink is a squid's department.. but i love it anyway, i dislike the color of the lovely creature, the shirt, and the placement... the disign itself is F'in SWEET, 5.

ashSammy

maybe just the octopussy?

MahiMahiHead24

love the idea and the octopus..but the scribble bothers me...maybe if it was bolder...more "ink" like

orie

nice

twinklesal

If it was just the ocotopus in the center of the shirt...I'd buy it.

strikemedia

been done a million times.. but it's not a bad illustration.
4 for the illy.
2 for the idea.

so a 3 all round

XdancethemawayX

i would think, that since the ink is so close to the pit of the shirt it would be under your arm... and therefore look like armpit hair. i LOVE the design though!

Treripica

Pinky was the pink ghost from Pac Man. Inky was, well, ink-colored.

I like the octopus, but I think a more realistic ink cloud or more lines from the ocotopus would have been better, fwiw.

swedz

sweet

wakeupmaggie

i really like it... it would be great if there were color options too... i'd buy it

MonoDede

a little lower... different colors.. a 3

me too

me gusta... i would wear it!

glamourata

abourable design. octopi are awesome. 3

megatropolis

good start, but revamp the octopus..looks too much like a tumor

earplugs50cents

i think its close to perfect. id consider buying it.

guttermanek

I just plain like it. Buy it with a side order of 5!!

Germ X

Who wouldn 't want an octopus that looks this cool on your chirt?!?! Inky is my friend.......I love it and I want one, or more than one...

Carolina-Rose

I love it! Very creative and clever. :) I give it a 5 only because they won't let me give it anything higher! :)

Germ X meant shirt, he told me so.

giuliana_art

Lo adoro tanto como a ti! lo maximo nene te pasaste con tu pulpillo y me diste ganas de comerme un tiradito de pulpo con su jalea de pulpo al olivo.....mmmmmmmmmm. LO COMPRO!!
la chola

fie77

i like it ! love the octopus! 5 & buy

FakePlasticEarth

I agree about the octopus being bigger. Or just move the whole design either a tiny bit right, or down a little. It feels out of place in the top right corner. Since the ink ball makes its own corner, it cuts the shirt in half too much horizontally. But don't change anything else, I love the design!

i like coffee

thanks for the input

~ taylor (i like coffee)

No account?
Join Us