Close
One second...

Dr. Lego

• by ShodoPan
  • posted Jan 23, 2005
  • 24 Comments

Another collaborative effort between me and Tarek Alyusuf.

Watch this
robsta

Yeah, cool

dhuddles

loox kind of like those sonic charectars. whats he so workt up about?

dhuddles

oh i get it, four. rockin shirt buddy

Trikk

I suspect he'll be pointing at your sweaty armpit, fatso.

Nosgoth

THIS SHIRT IS GODLY

canadianmonk3y

Great.
Definately a buy.
Still wish the mrX one would have been printed.

n3zum1

hes wearing adidas...

ShodoPan

Yes indeed, but I didn't want to say it for fear of stirring up all that stupidity I dealt wit hlast time.

MadMaxx465

If your gunna steal a design you might as well pick a good one >:(
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 00 0 0 0 0 0 NO BUY !

ShodoPan

MadMax, I'm left completely speechless by the brilliance of your post.

ObSoLeet

Note: If you're going to criticize, be constructive and respectful about it.

hows this for respect, who ever say this shirt is bad is a fucking cock whore ggnore

Anima Obscura

if you drew that, and designed it, which you probably didn't, then it's a good shirt

moshmaster

He said it's a damn collaboration you tard. The original creator knows of his image being used.

I'd buy it quick.

NukeTheBunnys

lego wants one of the shirts to be made, vote yes

DeathCon05

col·lab·o·rate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (k-lb-rt)
intr.v. col·lab·o·rat·ed, col·lab·o·rat·ing, col·lab·o·rates

1. To work together, especially in a joint intellectual effort.
2. To cooperate treasonably, as with an enemy occupation force in one's country.

johnnymilkshark

I buy shirts from Threadless.com because they are shirts designed solely for an artistic purpose. I come here to find shirts that aren't pop culture slogans or famous licensed properties.

I don't buy shirts here of online comic book characters.

If you need a shirt of warbucket.com characters, convince the comic creators to do it themselves. Don't come here and waste our time. If you did in fact draw this design, grow an imagination. If you can't come up with something original on your own, you don't belong at Threadless. Unless you have a knack for drawing hearts, drips or little plus signs.

canola

i dunno, its too simple. i wish i can give halfs.

ShodoPan

I'm getting really sick of having to tread the same old ground for every design I post. First of all, see Deathcon's post. Tarek and I both contributed to the creation of this shirt design. I happen to be the one posting it. I'm not stealing his work. If the design got printed, we would both share the profits. Ok? Did I make that clear, or should I say it a couple more times?

Secondly, in response to johnnymilkshark: these shirts are not "pop culture" or "famous licensed property". The art was originally created for use as avatars on the warbucket.com forums, basically Tarek's way of having fun with art. They are not characters from the comic, they were not created for profit. The reason I've adapted them to shirt form (with Tarek's permission) is because I like his style and would happily wear a shirt with one of his drawings, even though these IN NO WAY promote warbucket. In fact, if I hadn't mentioned it in the first place, all you webtards would never have been able to fixate your sad minds on this issue because you would have had no way to tell that the designs were connected to anything else.

So please, comment on the actual content of the shirt, not whatever heinous artistic misdeeds you imagine I am doing. Emphasis on IMAGINE.

capacitor

i like his jump suit. glasses would've been a nice touch too.

Hairy Princess

Oh my God wow! That design is stupendous! I find it riveting!

No account?
Join Us