Close
One second...

tie

done to death

plus. stripes and polka dots. no, no.

Watch this
The Drizzle

sorry wouldn't wear it i wore a tie like that once talk about a bad day everyone kept staring at me until i got so pissed off i hit an old lady the funny thing is she was looking at a poster behind me for that you get a five

deevon

it ceratinly is an overused idea, but the colours do look rather smashing together... but unfortunalty, that would never work as a tie, unless it was a clip on... imagine trying to tie that ... it would drive me insane.

liqachu

colours are hurting my eyes :(
played out idea, but still funny :)

n3zum1

ha! looks like a clown tie!

Treripica

Please, no more suit shirts. They horked the first time around.

Zilch.

SagaciousAmazon

if ties + shirts weren't such sellouts I would totally wear this tee...

wreks

the watering can was cool. I hate this one.

twostringjane

NO MORE TIES.... please!!!!

Fallen_One

finally a shirt i can wear on dress-down fridays, at the circus.

i like the the design has an almost optical illusion like quality going on w/ the choice of colors . . . but i have said this before and i will say it again there is a place for shirts like this, it is called Spencers . . . not threadless. enough with the novelty shirts already. please!!!

johnnymilkshark

Avril Lavigne made shirts like this to go with her fashion statement. I'd put it on if I found it in the trash but I won't order it for 10 bucks.

brandius

not again...

normal

ughhh.

STOP WITH THE TIES
they look tacky & unoriginal.

Ape-X

I say: NO!

arysyringe

Ties+teeshirts= fashion faux pas.

amy8lou

maybe turn the tie sideways and put it at the bottom... like its sad b-c noone wears them b-c they are so cliche and they get thrown on the floor.

KALLIEREANN

wouldn't wear it...ever..

Fizzy

new take on the tux-tee: this looks good, but do you honestly expect to win a contest with a cliche shirt like this?

No account?
Join Us