Close
One second...

The sock rockers

Hey guys! I got inspired to make this design when i remembered that my friends and i always use to say this stupid phrase "we rock your socks" im sure tons of u use it too. I know the guitarist might be cliche but rem.. this design's focus is not on the guitarist. I injected some humour in the design by fitting him with pink polka dot socks. Hope u guys like n VOTE FOR ME!! hahaha

Watch this
dreah

looks like volcom nice job

Ysquared

Ah hah! Congrats, Jong.

5- just so you know.

johnnymilkshark

I do not like white shirts but this is a fun design.

lizardtail

haha nice one... it rocks my socks

toot-myhorn

got a size M? sweet job on the guitarist. and cool socks too.

stooffi

great job on the whole

tenenbaum

STOP POSTING COMMENTS ON OTHER PEOPLES DESIGNS TO COME LOOK AT YOURS. NO VOTE

qesigh

STOP POSTING COMMENTS ON OTHER PEOPLES DESIGNS TO COME LOOK AT YOURS. NO VOTE

Theymademepick

I'd like it alot more without the text and what's wrong with his feet?

Johnny kickers

erm he is wearing polka dot socks... adds abit of humour to the whole thing

JustAGentleman

make the socks stick out more. maybe a ground line?

Kierst_thara

Okay. Design comments first.

I think 'rock your socks' as a phrase has some humour value, but this needs a little more work. For one, the font you used and the lightning bolts have a very heavy metal/eighties hair band feel to them, but your actual rock star looks more like a balding, strung out Keith Richards or something. Not so hard-rocking. Also, the socks themselves aren't really well integrated; they kind of look like they were just tacked on.

Secondly, PLEASE STOP spamming other people's submissions with links to this one. Maybe Threadless' posting system isn't perfect, but hi-jacking other people's comment sections isn't a very polite way to handle the problem.

And besides, if you're worried about the people who aren't interested in browsing all the way through the submission pages to your t-shirt, those same people probably won't bother using a link in someone else's comment section either. All you're doing is irritating the people who WOULD have gotten to your design anyways.

mrs egg

STOP spamming other people's comments...although it did work...I came to see your design so I could vote on it...ZERO.

glamourata

This owns all. My friends and I used to say that too. :D Now that I'm older I rock peoples pants off, but that's besides the point. Nice figure/ground relation and I love the type. It fits with the illustration.

5+.

pureglasscup

Who is this "WE" you speak of? Because the shirt certainly doesn't.

glass_danse

ah! i love it. id buy this shit up.

virgindog

I gave this a 3 before I knew you were spamming other people's comments. Had I known, I might have given it a 0. Stop it.

No account?