Kiss Your Debt

Capitalist loooooove.

Watch this
cHolmes

really nice design and concept, but would look better at about half that size

MadVortex

Yeah Shrink it -- but it's mahvelous

Treripica

Shrink it and make the debt card's size more like an actual CC.
Excellante.

thedederone

the art on the debt card doesnt seem to mesh well with the woman's face. But that seems to just be me.

obelized

It's too big and I'm not sure about it being rectangular. Other than that, I like it.

Poisson Baton

round the corners, shrink it a bit, and i'll buy 20... in my credit card of cource!

Datchiki

um don't like the squarish look. break the art out of the box!

Loka

Priceless.
Ha Ha,
Could be smaller on the shirt (and visa should be bigger)

amy8lou

dont like the shadow on her neck. seems out of place. and maybe make the card bigger. and the whole thing smaller.... like everyone else said.

MOTION29

smaller, les rectangular, more proportioned! Cool though, i'd buy it, but not in that color. I don't think the red and black go well on teal

killerxcore

if you changed the size of the card to larger, i think that would look best. the shadow does look kinda strange... but besides those 2 things, i really like the concept alot though..

xenocratie

mayby you could try an other color

Rosko

borders are bad

madamewoselle

Sounds good, everyone. I definitely want to shrink it, and I think now that it probably would be more effective on a black shirt, which would get rid of the border. The other idea I had was rounding the corners so the border itself is shaped more like a credit card, but maybe it would look better in a more-organic format

younghistorians

I don't really like the border at all on it. Why is it even there?

tackledspoon

I'd say get rid of the black background and change the red on the 'debt' card and it'd be reallly nice. Also, the card looks a little small.

cinephile

Let the pictures run free! What is it with boxed-out designs?

Honestly, just have the women kissing the card full-on, running the length, and cel-shade it or whatever you like. Good concept. 3 for poor execution.

MahiMahiHead24

Cool....but follow the advice of the comments...

GeekSta

make it VISA and you got a deal

itsnotart

Reminds me of the artist Niagra (see Juxtapoz mag). Nice though.

kronicred

I like this a lot. Very raw-on-purpose style is perfect! MUCHO BENITO!

monkeysyodel

Definitely get rid of the black background and maybe put it on a red or black shirt. Then it would be pretty cool.

ltjrulesallandyousuck

agreed on the red shirt idea, and agreed on the making the card bigger, would give it a better effect.

LaharlTheMad

It would look much better if the picture just faded as part of the shirt instead of being boxed like a picture. Very funny though. Good work.

doodlebug

I dig the rounded-edges idea, actually.

Alexandria

Yeah, round the edges.The sharp edges make it look cheap.But other than that, I love the idea and picture.

midnightmonk

try and submit a version with the same design on a black shirt. But first you have to round off her hand, and also add in the part where her forehead and neck is cropped off.

I think that would make an improvement. Cool concept though... i love it.

hurleylovesyou

hahaha. so true. make the card bigger, to realistic card size. i'd buy this!

kiyomsturr

if the image wasnt blocked in by those lines...

No account?
Join Us