Close
One second...

Noah

WTF

Watch this
greenjellybeane

I wish I could give this shirt a 6. I love it!

garbagekid33

haha cute .. noah's ark?

dudewrsmycah

I would buy 7 of these so i could wear it every day of the week. well, maybe not, but I would for sure buy one

dorkygrl44

This is so very cute. I would definately wear it.

pogiguy

if you would have big 'ol eyeballs, it would be better...

Escaped_Zionist

all the happy little animals stairing at the dead floating bodys

punk_emo_hesh_core

i thought there was 2 of each animal on the boat? otherwise, cute!

Wonderwall

how old school. It reminds me of a picture that used to be at my orthodontist office. love it, but i think this shirt deserves a perkier color shirt

notsodarling

What? Why is this on threadless? I didn't realize that threadless was a religious site.

itsnotart

Good execution, but I would never buy a jesus shirt.

pinkpigpie

Noah is a long long time before Jesus, and he's from Genesis, which means he's part of both Christianity and Judaism

Cute... the ark color's a little putrid, though

danbrady

i'd wear it to be ironic. and i'm all for animals.

pantsOFnugg

Aw, I think it's really cute.

lapis

The shirt is not something I'd wear-- a little too childlike, and I don't wear religious t-shirts anyway. But to those who seem shocked by this t-shirt design... on a site filled with submissions of nooses and people getting their heads blown off, why take issue with a boat filled with a happy old man and some animals? Funny.

banana-bonanza

woot! go Noah! this would be friggin' sweet if I was 5. but I'm not. so it sucks. the end.

I wish the boat would sink.

Mellon

This is definitely something new to Threadless...i'd buy a few.....5+

dethbunny

Gotta love how on any other shirt the exact same people'd be saying "cliche" and "it's been done before x times." Well, here's something a little different and refreshing. Try not to grade it on taste (that's what the "i'd buy it" button is for) and rather on design, merit, originality, novelty, etc.

the_beatman

This is the most refreshing shirt ever!!! I feel that there should definitely be more shirts like this in the world and whoever created it is a genious!!!!

dilettante

i saw this at aeropostale once, i think

dpadgett

I like it. Print it.

exist

It would be cool if threadless printed this out, just so the guys that submit robots, hearts, and people bleeding can see that it doesnt take complete repetition to make something acceptible. Nice shirt, i dig

Tautolog

Well, I for one think this shirt is awesome. The simple hilarious design is the best. And for all you people complaining about it being religious, how about the sold out "JC was a streaker" shirt? Yeah that one was a TERRIBLE idea. "Religious" shirts never sell. Slight references to religion kills humor you know.

Solmu

It could be a huge hit amongst that massive target audience of young hip Christian Scientists who frequent the internet after all...

No account?