One second...

Proud to be Nerd

• by Speedbump
  • posted Dec 30, 2004
  • 37 Comments

maybe on a different color of shirt...

Watch this
boystory

nerd chic is pretty dead, man. it's a really cool design and everything, though.

Sephine

I like the idea and the design (I actually use thick taped glasses when my contacts are eating away at my eyeballs), but I'm not diggin' the green. And maybe sticking an "a" before the nerd would be better...

berg14

could do without the fine print.

Teh HAM!

Everything's gonna be dead soon, so I say print it while you can.

marcyartwork

hi dear! exellent design! .... I'm a nerd delicious too.......... :D
great!

dominiq

instead of lite green use white on a dark blue shirt.

but still 5 and buy.

dougster27

awesome illustration, like the text but as Sephine sed add an 'a'

LexLuthor

I love the design. I like the white and blue idea, but I think that the odd green colour makes more sense because it is a "nerdier" colour.

dr caligari

yes, the white shirt is the cherry on the nerd sundae

enriquefromcab

i love this one! i like the glasses! it reminds me of a nerdy girl i like a lot.

ElvisLives

hahahahahahah amazinggggg i think there should be more colored shirts tho...but awesome design truly amazingly funny

Scientist

It'd be perfect with just the taped glasses no text. Otherwise, it's grammatically incorrect and makes no sense.

sassmuffin

altf4: werd.

not a bad design, just somewhat overdone.
otherwise would be good.

haloman

I consider myself to be a nerd and I'd never wear a T-Shirt that blatently states I am...

lantuin

Nerd forever!!!

orrinward

Love the design, but not sure i'd wear it.

Treripica

Love the design, add the 'a', some different text for the fine print, and more colors!
Idea: Eastern European hospital green shirt, glasses on white bg with 1cm border. White graphic and text, no borders on either.

5 and buy.

thelittlesthobo

LLAAMMMEEE! almost as lame as the 'i heart nerds' shirts and purses and shit. man that SUCKS. nerds arent cool. you suck.
but on a constructive note i like that color of green.

BrambleDog

You should just have the picture of the glasses and have it say something like "call me what you want"...I dont like the whole nerd/geek thing. Its like people are being subcatagorized like breeds of cattle

takethetrain

for a second, i thought thelittlesthobo said something about llamas. but yeah, this shirt has been done.

NANA GLoR

really great! I´d wear it

Skinner

cool graphic, dump the text

Phantastick

with the text or without, still love the shirt. my friend wears glasses..... =\<br /> right. cool design.

Nerd!!

Now with my screen name....you can take a guess weather I'd like this shirt or not. =D

nikbyrne

delete all the text, just leave the glasses, and its 10 times better.

fivefootone

lose the "proud to be nerd" - overdoneee. but love the glasses and hotgreen >:D

snot

nerd lauding never gets old. if it got old it would mean it was a trend to be a nerd, and i wont accept that. nerds are an elite club of people who are members by default of not being allowed into any other clubs. and if we stop glorifying nerds, they'll be picked on more.

Caliber Curse

YES! PLEASE! 5 + BUY. I'd buy this shirt anyday!

No account?
Join Us