• by SNLObsess
  • posted Dec 27, 2004
  • 17 Comments

Because you can never have enough marley shirts? Overdone....3

Watch this
nando_loco

we're jamin we're jamin we're jamin i like this

Thesplintergroup

This is just my take on a famous face and just one out of loads I tried out before hand. This one I thought looked visually interesting rather than just putting a face on a tshirt like some kind of £10 iron on job down your local snappy snaps. For non- british people = photo developing place.

incurock31

I like the style, but Marley is overdone. I'd really like to see your take on another icon that's not quite so overexposed, though.

johnnymilkshark

The marley fad is on the decline. go away.

RainbowBend

Jammin' jammin' jammin' - We're jammin straight out from york! love it.. because it's the man!

doodlebug

Interesting. Is it made entirely out of O's?

endra_kay

I like it personaly but i'm not a fan of the color good job with the O's though.4

Julsroxxx

yeah.
You should make a Hendrix shirt too.
That's sexy.

I like this, but marley's kind of... "passe"?
oh, dearodearodear.

Catt_32000

go away. stay away from threadless

notsodarling

It's neat that it's all in O's. But if it was printed, I'd feel like Bob Marley was being exploited.

akidnamedjsun

great another white guy trying to make money from the black people wasn't slavery enough

BLACK POWER!!!!!!!!

Thesplintergroup

Ok I understand the idea of almost exploiting Bob Marley, that really wasn't the intention. As for another white guy trying to make money out of black people. Well when I look in the mirror there ain't no white guy looking back at me mate so get your facts right you idiot.

spectrum5ten

Bob Marley is the devil.

D krez

you should have made it out of J's instead of O's

Annie Inc

you should do it with someone with less tshirt cred, like mother teresa <3

No account?