One second...

To Be Continued

• by ladyjulz
  • posted Dec 13, 2004
  • 29 Comments

WHOAA I DIG IT

Watch this
postscript ROT

wow. i like it. but I'm thinking it would be weird with those lighter colorings only on the front.

BlueH20color

for starters, it looks like there are more than 4 colors. secondly what the hell is this poor man doing on what looks like a accidently bleached shirt?

orangecatz10

getting ready to fall out of his chair duh.

nerdcore

makes me feel sad :(

rmorris

I liek this, but I'd like to see it presented more simply. The lighting just makes it harder to imagine as a shirt.

Seyma

Awwwwww nobody likes my color. I had it originally in brown. Poo I shouldnt have changed that but it can still be changed bla bla bla :D I LOVE THREADLESS

FakePlasticEarth

The right shoulder is a little distracting, I would take away the lightest color there or minimize it somehow, but other than that I like it a lot.

antisocial

I'D SO WEAR THIS.

Bad times, in a wheel chair.

owns_you

i think you'd get the same point across without all the white on the right shoulder. and how many colors did you use?? looks like too many. could be wrong. oh, and i think i see a small chicken (?) on the lefthand white silouette

awkwordy

oooh he's going off a cliff?

peanutsauce

makes me uneasy...

stellar zephyr

I like the color of the tee. AND the fact that it looks bleached. Dont change those!!!! And the small chicken! heee!
Only things to change would be the shoulder and color details in the boy.

troninator

wow. impressive.

luithet

Would buy~

modulatemeOH

I think it's brilliant, I don't believe all of the attn shoudl be focused on the handicapp but drawn away from him.. 5+

timq

i really like it, maybe add very tall people dissapointedly looking down upon him

staticelectrik

blue20color- lets remember we need to be constructive. it couldve been a first design, r even an experienced designer with no shirt experience....why are you such an ass? for pete sakes, for someone with no submissions your pretty critical. im gonna rip apart the first design you put up just to spite you. if you ever put one up. rumor has it, you suck.

and to the person who did this shirt- i like it alot. its super interesting. i would changed the man to the same color as the stains, but make sure it doesnt loose any of it shape (so you can still tell its a guy in a wheel chair) i would definatly buy this. and i love that the stains are just on the front. nice job :)

staticelectrik

also- i apologize for the incredibly bad grammar and spelling. ive been up all night.

Cubfan

if you touch the shirt it changes color :o

burcham

i love it. would the "bleached" sections wrap around to the back at all? or at least fade out somehow?

rupak86

Mmm the ever-popular cutout filter on Photoshop. Looks interesting though

peche
<br />

OH GEEZ. fuck. what the?

TehGodfather

um, i know there's an underlying meaning somewhere... but can't find it.

iamlimbo

Well, it's different. I can appreciate that. Don't think I'd ever wear it though.

choisir

Interesting, but I think this would look good as a men's exclusive t-shirt, but not on girls. It might look better without the graphics on the right.

dranojunkie

I'd buy it in a different color.

No account?
Join Us