Close
One second...

master woo

• by Av
  • posted Dec 02, 2004
  • 18 Comments

I dont like how the picture of homedude looks like just a picture overlayed the sparks and star... Make it blend better.

Watch this
kalisto

yea it seems chopped up

Someone_else

seem a little to far fetched and outdone

I like the idea and were your going

work on the color on the man and the sparks

good shirt otherwise

CaseyDDR

I say it again, walmart.

jupitergirl

He shouldn't be all squared/cutoff at the bottom, and the rays of light should be coming ouf of the star floating above his hand, not from behind him. This is poorly executed in my opinion.

nicoasty

It seems a lil bit to 1999, when asiain culture and such was indie and cool, before target started selling Brue Lee tees

CaseyDDR

target/walmart ruin all the fun fads :(

jobell721

I ain't never seen anything like this at wal-mart. then again, I don't shop there. well, I like it at least.

PoprocksAndCoke

I like where you're going with it, but use illustrator or flash, so it's not so blurry.

gumbyspy010

i really like this shirt but i also think its just a tad bit chopped up

onefantastic

Dalai Lama or Buddha or Ghandi?

Nobu

Brilliant. First shirt of this batch that I've wanted to buy, but I'd love to see a re-sub taking into account some of the above suggestions

boreas

Looks best on the grey, though I think you should think about not chopping it off on the bottom and squaring it like that...looks careless.

Tspoon

"It seems a lil bit to 1999, when asiain culture and such was indie and cool, before target started selling Brue Lee tees " ~ nicoasty

He's right you know.

M@w/1T

make the munk man look like he was in fact cut out of a magazine or some old manuscript. not feeling the star...maybe he can hold some sort of pop culture type thing. something held in high esteem that shouldn't be. damnit then we get into the whole spiritual god thing...blah blah blah

No account?
Join Us