Close
One second...

cyberspace

why do i come to this site again?

Watch this
emoismylife

For some reason I actually kinda like it... but to be constructive I can grab a sharpie and scribble on my own shirt thanks.

Hoborg

OMG IT IS TEH CYBERWEB!!!!1

MakTheYak

No I too kind of like it. It's different. Maybe could use some text in the middle of the scribble though... "Mess" or "Confused" or something similar. I dunno.

fruitee

I'm sorry, I'd love to be constructive but if the designer can't be bothered to put more than five minutes into it, I can't be bothered to say anything but "What the hell is that?"

ms8423

I get your drift, but it is still not that good. Try it with some hosts on the fringes or some routers in the middle or something. It needs more context, then it might work.

illiterati49

perhaps some ironic text over the design, like "organized" or "well thought-out"?

modest_mouser

heh, i actually kind of like it...4.

jupitergirl

You could put text in the middle that says U2 and it would be my U2 POP concert t-shirt.

psyk

great artists here, but not t-shirt designers.

PoprocksAndCoke

I'd like to see it on a darker color.

junglist

You're pretty much the stupidest person to ever design a tshirt.

mr fish

this is great! can't you image someone wearing a shirt with just a bunch of scriblel on the front. that would be the cool. i like it

Godzilla x2000

I think the idea of something like a scribble is good on a t-shirt, but maybe a little less scribble and in a different color. This looks like a giant pile of pubic hair.

onefantastic

It should say squeaky clean, or something like that. Or "I shave my arms"
"This is what's left of my 'fro"
lol this drawing gives me inspirtation

kitchak

I really like it. But maybe a little too hairy.

Tspoon

original... hehehe

ufos8mycow4lunch

ummm....yeah i dont think anybody would pay 10 bucks for it. i dig it though 4

M@w/1T

looks like a pile of pubes

M@w/1T

i'm reminded of an episode of South Park

starynight

your shirt=my life

kaffeina

The commentary which springs from a design submission like this is where it's AT.

But eh, no "design" went into it, so like, zero. Next?

ziLa!!

haha, the horrible thing is it doesnt look too bad... but you deserve NO MONEY for this.

Greyasch

This is great on many levels.

No account?