One second...

weeeeee!!

this made me giggle

Watch this
derekandes

yeah, plane crashes sure are funny.

potat-ohhh

wheeeeeeeeeeee!!
i love it. good placement and colours. you win!

SloganSpun

the smoke seems to end rather abruptly, otherwise great shirt

Someone_else

it bothers me alomost...

emoismylife

As for the smoke issue, it would look cool if it went all the way onto the sleeve or something. But I dont think that the shirt isn't something I'd wear.

agitrons

should'nt it be "wheeeeee!"

jupitergirl

if it was instead skipping across the water, and the person saying "weeee" wasn't the pilot but a passenger in the plane, it would be cooler. This is too much terrorist-having-fun-at-the-expense-of-everyone-else.

illiterati49

weeeeee...are apparently all going to die.

rmorris

Haha. I'd buy it.

jello

lol come on thtas not funny he he

gumbyspy010

i dunno i find this kinda sad

onefantastic

lol that's funny but no, i would not buy it. i would not wear it. i would not like anyone who wears this. But it is funny. And I have no soul.

pirate_poet

I would never buy this, though I think the humor is wonderfully twisted... it reminds me way too much of September 11th.

monkeysyodel

Makes me laugh every time I see it, but come on. I could never wear it anywhere. Maybe it would be better if it were a fighter plane or a bomber with the pilot going "Weeeee!" But as it stands now, everyone who saw me wearing this shirt would hate me.

ERADICATOR

It made me laugh, i'd buy it.

D krez

hell yes! haha!

luithet

I wouldn't wear it. Seems too insulting of the recent events, although this might not have been your intention. If there was no 9/11, it wouldn't matter as much.

woopdidlydo

seems to me like sombody would shoot you if you wear this in september

starynight

hhmm....

the only words that come to mind is 'hell no.'

selfish

eheheheheheehehehehehehehe yes yes yes

Kristina

Hahahaha

LydiaCeline

I laughed...and then I felt really guilty. Anyone buying this shirt should be warned to never wear it in NYC.

LydiaCeline

But then again, as mentioned previously, if we never had to think about 9/11 again, then this would be a wearable shirt. So I give it a five for the sick sense of humor, but alas, I could never wear it.

kaffeina

I'm in - I would wear it all over. People need to get over themselves and cheer up. It's good fun!

I agree about the smoke, I would like it to trail off rather than sliced bluntly - And other color choices maybe?

Ikaruga

Why... why am I laughing so hard? 5x

No account?
Join Us