Close
One second...

Jellyfish are the ghosts of the ocean

• by scoogee
  • posted Nov 29, 2004
  • 32 Comments

this is uber savvy. what about other shirt colors??

Watch this
vlvt_revt

that's adorable!!!

Sazanitron

Would it work if the real jelly was not tilted? Still a 5, but other colors would be nice

kaleidescopic

i want more colors and then i'd give it a five. please?

veintecerotres

nice concept and graphic
definitely i'd buy and wear it obvious

Alucard Yldaed

Those are 4 colors, which is the threadless max. If I could put more on it I would, but I suppose I could redesign it with a different scheme...

Plus I do not have an eye for what color shirts would be best with it, so any suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks for all the comments!

dougster27

dam it i jst submited a pacman-esque tee very nice tho wel dun

agitrons

I would stay away from Pink as a choice for girls, its is getting a bit overplayed on this site.

Let's see...Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde...that must be Inky, right?

Since this is Pop Culture what about Pop colors like Teal or Yellow or Fuschia for girls? Asphalt or White could also work as choices.

inputJunkie

'jellyfish, ohh jellyfish...you came,
and now I'm stung,

I want to tell you how I feel,
but you've paralyzed my tongue'

hehe...nice shirt

Silent Bobb

super curvy and sleek, which is nice. But other colors would compliment it.

IDW

Nice design.. very good lines ..... wouldnt wear it thou

sighfoo

cute jelly fish. i like it on the black. looks like a videogame screen.

Cameljack

Nice design, Though I don't Understand this .....The outer lines look good, thick. but the inner designs on the jelly fish could be a bit less sloppy.

Colours are ok with me, I see the commet abooce mentions a video game...Influenced by finding nemo with a bit of pac man maybe?

Anyway, I say a 3.

NJFILMCOREdotCOM

i like it, i wouldnt buy it but i do like it

BerTree

jellyfish!

monsterlover

untilt the jellyfish, offer more colors, etc etc etc. i gave it a 3. a lot of these easy fixes will bump the score.

mightytiki

clean design - reminds me of pacman meets metroid for some reason

Ceramik

I'd buy it for a chick gamer...there are a shortage of those though...cute design

IHeartSporks

the tilt is cute... you should definately leave it

entropita

Other colors maybe, but still an awesome shirt!

spacerocket

love it. if i had to complain about something, it'd be the inner designs on the jellyfish (as someone already mentioned), but it's still way cute & i'd definitely buy it!

Alucard Yldaed

I really have no idea how the insides of a jellyfish could have been drawn better, I took it directly from a picture and photoshopped it. But all suggestions are welcome! :D

The Have

Look up some NatGeo photos, or some other nature photos, and learn a little bit about jellyfish. A trip to your local library would take a total of maybe one hour, ad you would know exactly what to do when you were done. It's a good idea - spend a little time on it. There may be 400 bux in it for you.

The Have

PS: I would like it better if the statement that is the name of the shirt were on it somewhere, so I wouldn't have to say it over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

hungryfreaks

I love the retro video game vibe of the ghost. I think the black shirt is a great background for the design colors.

Alucard Yldaed

I submitted the shirt before with the name of it on it, and was told to remove the text. SO, I guess this is what passes :)

I'm glad you seem to like it like it like it like it :D

No account?
Join Us