Close
One second...

Dangerous Beauty 2

• by biggeeno
  • posted Nov 27, 2004
  • 39 Comments

what does "shichinikiiisuranato" mean? i hope you were not trying to spell out 'dangerous' in katakana, it doesnt work out that way. werd.

Watch this
Down10

My Cliché-Audit reads: SKULL, GUN, KATAKANA

Sorry, dude.

shippynippy

i like how the girl is on white. thats all though.

aznrelientkgrl

haha yeah it is like kill bill. oh well

The Domo

Liked your first version, but... minus a thousand points for the pointless nonsensical katakana. Sorry dude.

orangemapped

Visually, I prefer this far more than your first version.
But as already pointed out, get the wapanese right if it gets printed.

Frej

I think it looks really cool, and I don't really care what the japanese text say, it looks nice. 5!

AmaranthineEPOCH

Anata no katakana wa baka desu yo!

Bad, man. Just bad.

Deluxive

I like it. I'd skip the text. And only use the drawing and the "skull"..

ercorrigan

well said deluxive, i second that

ferguson

i'd have to agree about the kill bill-esque-ness of it

heidiann

what everyone else said, and maybe more colour choices

WhyBuckWhy

I love this shirt! 5 all the way

johnnymilkshark

I like this, but what the fuck do I know!

Jamina1

I've seen the drawing before

IDW

The girl looks really good. You just need to rethink the design a little bit !

fakeskate

i saw it. i loved it. and didnt see the kill-bill. the text is good, just make sure you know what it means. its a prize pick.

Bruneau

Agreed w/ Deluxive. Minus the text and it's awesome.

montjoy

Since so many Japanese wear shirts that have garbled English, I like the fact that the katakana may not be correct.

prophylactic

i say take the away the skull and speech bubble.

jrilla

nani ga arimaska?

fadestopink

get rid of the speech bubble
and do something with the wording...or just take it out

sighfoo

text is too heavy handed. take it out and i would like it.

Hoborg

The illustration is good. I kind of like that skull in the speach-bubble too. I don't like the "Dangerous" text, and yeah, make the katakana say something plz. Maybe just take ALL the text out, so its just her pointing a gun saying skull. I'd dig that.

NJFILMCOREdotCOM

5555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 I WOULD BUY IT

pooHED

Just the drawing. More impact, text only makes it seem like a t you could pick up in the young mens dept. at KOHLS.
No skull word balloon please! ;)

Hoborg

aw, cmon. the skull word balloon owns.

ninja23

love it and as montjoy said: meaningless katana rules! :D

entropita

I kind of like that.

kalisto

no white halo, no text, more threatening = purchase

TheWaz

if it were jsut the image and maybe some well placed meaningful text ok... but i agree that the random katana looks like something you would get tattood on your ass after a night of heavy drinking.

The Domo

The worst thing about the bad katakana is it apparently attracts others to try and leave comments using their equally incorrect Japanese. You can't speak Japanese either, mmkay? Friggin' waps. Bane on my existence.

Lacra

hey... looks like a good way to start... lose the "DANGEROUS", lose the skull bubble, leave the katakana (i really don't care if it's right). not in yellow...

Someone_else

I feel it expresses its point. THe Katakana does well to promote the asian-esque vibe given to the shirt. The word 'Dangerous" however, is almost pointless, a girl holding a gun is of course "dangerous", but I can see how it works for the shirt. THe skull is a nice touch the assimilates the shirt and brings it together, as well as the yellow, I give you a five my friend, and I plan to buy it if it does indeed win.

No account?
Join Us