Close
One second...

Preserved

i'd love for this to be on the light blue, but it wasn't in the psd file so i'm assuming i can't. it does work well on most of the colors though, since it's just white. happy scoring!

Watch this
Kukuxumusu

Maybe make the image alittle smaller. but i really like it

Novaburn

funny.....trust me...looks good on grey....

tabbycat742

cute! I agree, make it a little smaller. I like grey, but yeah, any color would work

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

Nice. Smaller.

Kristina

Very cool.

Lyddie

!! My halloween costume was going to be an iceberg. It flubbed. (Jeans, white shirt, penguin hat.)

The iceberg shirt, however, is a complete success.

phasma

the placement or size seems off...
i think it would be cool if it were in the bottom right-hand corner with part of the bottom of the iceburg going off the shirt. if that would work?
awesome awesome.

futter.

make the wooly mammoth more wooly and the tusks longerbecause it looks too much like an elephant, oh and i like the light blue in the background, good idea!

takethetrain

thanks everyone for suggestions, all of them are reasonable and quite constructive (sometimes, that is hard to find..). making it smaller or putting it on the side sounds good..we'll see how this does and i'll try those out. (if this one wins i'll just make it smaller.)

waterproof

i'd buy this in a heartbeat.

kaniki

LOL .. I love icebergs
That is soooo cooool, I like the size too.

Yeah would go well on light blue cos of the concept. Elephant or mammoth, doesnt matter, the message gets across, but it would be good if you could define it more as one or the other.

chippolot

Haha... awesome... Smaller image and I'd buy

buhl

hehe ,, shouldnt it be a mamoth in there? or is this after the second IceAge?

takethetrain

it is a mammoth, but i've been told i need to make that a bit more obvious.

SNLObsess

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the mammoth is obvious--I love this!!!

buhl

Ahh ok.. well more fur and some huge twirly tusks and you are looking at a mamoth!

ms8423

this is really -- I love it.

takethetrain

a more mammoth-y mammoth is in the works. i'll have a link up to a revised t-shirt soon..

LIZAMD

HA!!!!!!!!!!!

boystory

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT.

tevin

hehe, i like this one

takethetrain

well, thanks kids. i did create another version but threadless wouldn't take it--not enough 'significant changes', i guess. ah well.

mr fish

its a bit hars hthat this didn't get printed, i mena, 2.8 is a pretty damn good score

takethetrain

yeah, i guess we've established by now that threadless pays very little attention to score..

No account?