Close
One second...

Descent

Plane is crashing!

Watch this
travstw

I agree....no text and I'd definitely buy it....

time master

another vote for no text, then i'd buy

sparxx

who's cursin'?

grifter

no text again - but you heard that already

schoo

yeah, the text kinda ruins a cool image.

Pressure

just a thought ............. replace the words with cars on the road,,,,,, Cool Shirt..........!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnnymilkshark

It doesn't look like a plane crashing, it looks like an emergency landing. The landing gear is out.

eosjack

ditto
nix the text

Erik Dellea

lose the text, otherwise great

orangecatz10

i like the text. its like !!@* power lines!

highclimbmedia

xnay on the textay, i'd buy it w/o text...

awkwordy

oh it's really pretty

pr0ph3t

OMG....

this, is amazingly awesome! so god damn perfect

Maxamundo

ditch the text, real cool

Synnove

again, no text. nice artwork, i dig it.

mikenomy

real cool, colors, design, they go well together, BUT....ixnay on the extay(text, lose it)=4.5

boogietroniX

Plane-a-riffic! - text
- 4 -

Ava Adore

would be a 5 if not for the text.

nice

The Have

Design sux, ditch the text, 0.0.

Oh, wait.... Sht, that's mine. Uhhh... TEXT IS SWEET! DESIGN DESIGN DESIGN! COLORS! POPCORN! WHAAAAAAAA!!!

seriously now* The text was going to say something deeply meaningful and obscure, but I thought people would get more out of it by imagining their own thang. For those that don't like the text, have no fear - The beauty of the medium (tees) is their versatility. Alls you gotta do is trip on down to the local drugstore and purchase a plack felt pen using the exchange of money for goods. Then, you can ixnay whatever ext-tay you desire, and your shirt will be even more unique than previously imagined. YAY! :D

ifitstonight

get rid of the words and id buy it.

XdancethemawayX

lose the text... like was said before. i ove the design and the colors though!

l6waits

awesome design minus the text

mcmidas

i respect your intentions of the text, but, if you want the viewer/wearer/ whatver to create thier own profound words for it; it is not nesseccary for you to add text in any form.
placing something there to act as a "insert text here....." kinda distracts from that very purpose.
otherwise, i's likes it.

I_Think_Im_2D

If you want to win, (and you do have potential) I'd listen to everyone and loose the text

dictator daile

wow, i LOVE this one. take out the text though.
nice job, & good luck in the contest!

d!ck

thought the text was cause he is about the hit those pylons?

d!ck

or maybe he forgot his holiday hat

The Have

Allright - I concede. If this design wins, I'll take the text out of the final if it is so desired.

The only reason I can really see not to take it out, since so many want it gone, would be the vertical visual weight balance - it'd be very bottom-heavy without the light text.

Human Condition(ed)

(applause)
Ah, yeah, I'd be more inclined to wear minus the text.

empurium

hahahha, i got a good laugh out of it. Would definitely buy it. :)

empurium

Aah no, after reading everybody's comments I disagree. The !!#*$%#% is perfect, leave it!

11-8

if its bottom heavy, cut off some of the excess black on the bottom. it unecesarry without the text.

Flower Power

tell them all to go get !!@#**'d I like the the whole thing. 10 out of 5 from me!

klaser

Amazingly awsome if you got rid og the #^&#%^&%# thing.

tankinc

what the @#$^ is this?

No account?