Close
One second...

IraK

obeyish

Watch this
Robsoul

I prefer Saddams new look, a crazy old bastard who murdered thousands (while America supported him and while America was against him). Politics politics politics, oh and genocide.

Shit the more I look at this the more I think about the current situation, Che is dead and symbolic for the wrong reasons(a Urban Outfitters homage), this is definitely pertinent. It needs to be tattooed on Bush's chest.

Jurahsik

dont talk so much jeez

ctt

Your ahead of your time man. When our kids grow up and become hipsters and start hating us for all the horrble shit that has happened on our watch, they will probably wear Saddam shirts to piss us off.

TheElemental420

Jurashik, maybe you should only speak if you acutally have something pertinent to say, otherwise, stay away from dissing others who actually have informed and educated opinions.
Yep, I like this shirt, it's the next generation's equivalent of our current "Che" shirts

radical edward

best take on the che image EVER

johnnymilkshark

Try something else with Saddam, that anyone could laugh at. I'd be afraid to buy this simply becuase I know I'd risk getting beaten.

sugar turd

now this shirt could get you shot at...for sure.....

aliceinblunderland

It's not like a Saddam shirt wouldn't work, it's that you better make damn sure it WORKS.

Pressure

reminds me alot of Shepard Fairy,,, OBey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mr fish

yeah this is a goos start, you guys are right though, this is probably a pre-cursor for the next generations Che t-shirts. I would buy this though..and wear it

Sazanitron

really needs a big gnarly beard

shamrocks

I'd be afraid to wear this

No account?