One second...

Hang On... v.II

Version two of 'hang on...' I've fixed up the color choices and negative space.

Watch this

I actually think this is pretty cool for a simple phot manipulation.

I think it would look uber cool if the background was green. I'd buy it though!

This is a great design. I loved it the first time around, and I love it even more this time. I love the subtle improvements. I want to buy it!

please clean up the image

i wish i could see how each color would look but hmm instead of that teal maybe a sky blue and a green too.

like it, but i would put it in the midle and make it smaller

i think this needs another element or something....

i love the design!! it´s so great!
i come from germany, we have a small youth club here and i want to ask you, if i can have the design for a logo of the youth club... it´s not commercial!! just for a homepage or maybe some flyer from little concerts, partys etc. which we make there...
i will make a new homepage and i will be so happy when i can use this design for our logo on this page! it fits so great for a youthclub, a stylish girl who plays...

please write me back on

i would be so grateful!!!!!

Cool! I really like this one a lot!
I think to would look best on khaki or green.

i like this a lot

I remember liking it more the first time. But here's the thing: I liked it a lot before I saw her shoes. I looked at it at first as a little girl/young girl. The shoes ruin the image and make her look like an angsty teen. In my opinion, a younger looking girl or the same girl with different shoes would be much better.

i love it and the color choices r good! i think id pick the first blue. great job!!

I like. But I still think it would be better if there was some sort of a skin tone. Not neccesarily a natural skin tone, just something to flesh it out a bit. (haha, pun)

di u take the pic yourself?

No account?
Join Us