• posted Oct 01, 2004
  • 82 Comments

It has a pirate AND a ninja.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
]-[x]-[

HAHA. Great. I like how Captain Awesome is just like "um...i'm on a shirt.....sigh" That and Generic Girl is the best name ever. Nice style, good humor.

Kensi

Omg I want this shirt! 5.

letum

Print this.

filmgeek

Damn that's slick. I'm thinking it should be SLIGHTLY lower on the shirt. Other than that, you're golden. ha

secretlybabelfish

I love your designs Moss, they're quite brilliant.

grimcinder

5 and buy for sure!

eosjack

I agree with going slightly lower. But if this was how it was printed, I'd buy it anyway. Fantastic.

Tasman001

F'in sweet, I want this shirt.

KID_Z
KID_Z profile pic Alumni

great characters!

modi

ohhyeahh...5

eelz

awsome

nahnah_

that's one rad shirt

starawley

hahahahahaha great

Techre

My only crit is the location of the table. When friends say "why are they numbered" are you really supposed to lift up the corner of your shirt so they can read their names? Maybe if it was on the back? I don't know what to do about it.

x5 anyways :)

ksimon

Friggin awsome. I'd buy it. 5

visualninja

yes it must be mine, that is one of the coolest graphics i have seen X5

mad.rhetoric

X5 all the way. Print this pleeaaasseeee.

RyuBot4000

yeah placement needs some work, but this is thuroughly awesome and other words i can't spell properly. although there doesn't seem to be any cowboy.

sporkette

Heeeeeee. I love it.

spamboi

that is such a cool design. i agree with techre. i think if you make it a bit larger and put it in the back or something, it might be easier to read. and people who see the back of your shirt will be like.. 'generic girl?! wtf? i need to see. turn around'. hahah or something. x5

hey_barn
hey_barn profile pic Alumni

Nice illustration!

Milz

AMAZING, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cubfan

Really well done design. I suppose its a take on Pokemon, or just japanese animation in general. Unfortunately, if I were to wear this shirt, no one would be able to distinguish it from an actual Pokemon shirt, and that isn't really my style. I'd consider buying it for my nephew, however, he's into Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and the like. He'd probably dig it, but it'd be ruined real quick cuz he's a filthy little guy, spends a lot of time in the dirt. So maybe not worth spending the cash afterall.

Jwab

I dont think it's like that! Its just an awesome t-shirt with some really cool graphics and colours! Definitely 5 and a 'buy it.'!

CloudCentral

wants olly to do a character of me

grahamisded

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. i love you.

artchimp
artchimp profile pic Alumni

that's fuckin' awesome.

Unled

This is really kickass!
Ninjas and Pirates always rule in my book.

jester1283

all of the above!!!

Rosko

THis fucking ROCKS!!! I want it.

vavroom

haha oh gosh I'd buy that i a second!

¥s
¥s profile pic Alumni

nice 4

bittersweet.tears

awesome - but agreed about the text bloc/table. if it were on a back corner it'd be better, or the sleeve of the shirt. would definetly buy after changes.

kaniki

top effort.

tehphex

I like the fact that you have a ninja, pirate and robot.

But where is the robotic ninja pirate

Book

you've got a very clean illustration style. very cool

nelsonmandela

i love it ........now print it so i can order 1

algorion

Love the aret here!

choisir

Hope this gets printed, cute and creative design, and something I'd actually wear. Keep up the good work!

misterpants

This just could be the greatest T-Shirt ever.

DearestHelpless

If God wore a T-Shirt, this would be it.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?