Jmans

hillarious! it made me laugh out loud.

ms8423

haha. that's awesome.

Lala252

cute

hey_barn
hey_barn profile pic Alumni

Opps, I should have put the “VIEW PLACEMENT” & “BACK TO DETAIL” buttons on the right! Oh well, next time…

Loose pencil doodle that popped into my head whilst I was put on hold to a call centre. I liked it on the grey sample tee, but it does work well on all colours (apart from on black). Image imported into Flash as a 4-colour gif (hi res version in Photoshop).

nine_c

Love it! (and know someone who would want one too!)

timelessrobot

god, that's wonderful. i like the colors. adds to the starkness. would most def buy.

Oggie

This is Gucci if not better.. i'd buy.. hell, i'll pay for the printing who wants one?

Might not be totally true

Jurahsik

lol foonie

futter.

haha funny, squirrels rule, but colors would be cooler, colors rule

futter.

like color in the bandana and acorn, or something?

LCD

this is very nice! good job

Analgobeauty

i swear i have seen that before

i swear i swear i swear...

or maybe i am just thinking of that junior varsity video where ther ewas a squirrrl w/ a thing around its neck/face ?

TreeSoul

its ok i guess?

hey_barn

Hey Analgobeauty – honest it’s an original (the initial concept is drawn on a little yellow Post-it note which I still have). Looked up ‘Junior’ + squirrel and found Junior Senior has a brown pixel squirrel doing shots etc in their “Move your feet” video (but it looks different enough as far as cartoon squirrels go!?) ;]

Cheers all for the comments!

BenjyA

Great Tee - would definately buy and wear - although would prefer pecans than acorns.....mmmm pecan pie...

Moto-mo

Excellent! Very funny design and definitely worth printing! I'd wear it :]

Lynnie

another hey_barn masterpiece

markhoward

lol - great design Barn.

Mr^^

I wan't one !

mmaceachern

way cool, i would definently buy it

bec_gorton

ohh...i really like this one. Nice and simple. My favorite so far barn.

hey_barn

Yay, cool!!! Made over 300 votes - might be a personal best soon!?! Keep em' coming (with thanks) :]

jmonkey

rad

hey_barn

I hadn’t seen that cartoon before Wabash, but yeah it’s similar (man, at least it’s not got two squirrels or a gun involved!?). Cheers for letting me have a look - that cartoon was date 2002 in The New Yorker, so good memory on your behalf :] Alibi? I’m in the UK and not NY (honest Gov)… ;]

I must admit whenever I have a weird design idea pop into my head I wonder just how many times it’s been done before. If I have any doubt that I may have seen it (or subconsciously be drawing from an old reference image) I don’t bother as someone will immediately say your copying/stealing and provide URL evidence!

If I reach 400 votes I will be really stoked! Happy Friday - beer and nuts all round! {hic}

crackedpale

way to rip off a Larson.

hey_barn

You mean The Far Side’s Gary Larson crackedpale – because it’s in black & white and uses humour??? Hmmm...

midnightmonk

yeah... thats nuts... id rock it > 5+

gypsy rags

this is bad ass
I want to wear it today!

secretlybabelfish

5... this is the first shirt that made me laugh out loud.

Shaz

a 5. The best one I've seen since I joined. Hilarious.

Dentice

This rocks. By far the best T-Shirt I have seen.

How come the squirrel is wearing a mask but no pants?

hey_barn

The mask must be his pants Dentice LOL! Actually, both squirrels are not very well endowed, poor bastards (well, unless they’re girl squirrels)…

Anyway!? Have broken the 500 vote barrier and hit a personal best in terms of number of votes and number of comments (yay YAY!!!). Now, let us see if I can break my highest 2.5 avg score???

Time for Monday morning celebration toast and tea. Thanks to those who voted :]

thespianoge

I'm just waiting for a reprint so I can have this for my very own...

rocker14

indeed

unsonsd

Please reprint this t-shirt, PLEASE! I want it! I want it! I WANT IT!!!

Vlad3060

Thank you for re-printing this shirt!

psychoticzoo

this shirt is awesome but a shop in melbourne called episode has ripped it off...
its in their new line and the only difference is that they arent black and white, its on brown with a green outline and has please written above the gun squirrel.

just letting you know, maybe you should check it out and see whats going on

mUdd

AWWWEEEESOME!!!

spinoex

This was the first Threadless T I found and I still wear it with pride! Interestingly, I wore it to Sasquatch and some random drunk girl pointed at me and laughed. Her friend told her not to point and laugh as it's rude, but completely ignoring her friend, she had to take a picture of it. I let her, and now I'm sure the pic's out there somewhere floatin' around.

cat_from_mars

ahahahah!! i really like it!! you did a good job :D

HeatherMeadows

I love this shirt! Just ordered my red one and can't wait for it to come :)

kipperbush

Found this one at a thrift store in Athens.

True story.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?