Close
One second...

Shadow of Truth

nifty and clever

Watch this
TimTheSloth

cool idea. Looks like the tree is kinda pixelated though and the shadows on the box are wierd considering the and that the tree is making.

Chomp On This

make it a vector and in the corner and id love it

Protoguy

Excellent. My only critique would be that I feel it's too large for the shirt

Cowboy_X

nice concept, meh execution

YumTum

Make the shadow more like a shadow... there is no perspective going on and it doesn't look deliberate.

Determin8ed

I think the shirt is great. He'll definitely get an A in his computer graphics design class.

Cubfan

Cool, I love broccoli.

TheElemental420

very clever idea, but I agree with the critiques above. nuff' said.

mrgoldendeal

Love the idea but agree it should be slightly smaller,overpowers the shirt at the mo

Lyddie

Too big. Lurve, though.

socialdisease89

id like to see it on more colored shirts.

dylanking

too big, great idea.

kristin489

i dont understand

Drastic_Dreamer

I absolutely love the idea, and I would definitely wear a shirt like this. I agree with everyone else about the size - make it smaller, but not by a lot, only a little bit.

caitcait

shadow of truth? because at one time that box was a tree? is that what it is? I think its kinda week. and the placement is a lil odd. I dont like the idea. with all the ways you could say "isnt it ironic" or "look at our world today" you chose a box vs a tree. you should have taken something ppl hate inplace of a box. because were would we all be with out cardboard boxes? Im pretty sure we would be pretty barbaric. maybe a lil more thought process next time.

pheliks

I would make it a bit smaller and rotate it so that the box is in the bottom left-hand corner and the tree comes out of it towards the top right. Also, vectorise it.

kylo

shoulda been a box fukl of dolla dolla bills

earlwallace

the box would be in my arm pit, nobody likes a sweaty box

L-squared

i agree with earlwallace.

jblume

I love this!!!

dankuhle

Aaaawesome.

No account?
Join Us