Close
One second...

5 years old

My art teacher told us to draw how we drew like when we were 5 years old, so i drew something like this. I remember it from a dream. Then we went outside, laid on the floor and looked at clouds. :)

Watch this
ErasingTheMaps

this is incredibly awesome. 5+ i would buy it

TimTheSloth

This is great, reminds me of Rampage.

Wesley

my, good work...fun image

vektor

besides the whole drip craze this trend of purposely making art that looks like a five year old did it and calling it art really boggles me. it seems like in the art scene only someone with extensive education can pull something like this off for it to be considered art and then has some riduculous meaning that only art critics see into where as if some random person with no art education were to present the same idea its just scribble. ive seen homeless people on the street scribble stuff like this and try to sell it to make money for food but it isnt hanging in any gallery. attach a name to it that has "made it" in the art world and suddenly its a masterpiece. i guess as an artist you just have to deal with the whole credibilty through experience bs.....sorry for the rant guys, nothing personal to Mykowoowoo.

Mykowoowoo

i see what your saying, but art is anything u make it to be, and theres lots of other designs on this site that looks childish too just to let you know. But yes i see your point, like when i see a dot and a line on a painting that sells for millions.

vektor

i also totaly agree with you on art being what you make it. also props for not taking it personal because it was never meant to be that way. nice to see that someone else understands that another shitty thing about art is that there is constant critique.

YumTum

Still a cool Ill.... fad or not.

agregoli

I love it, reminds me of the Little Price book.

kurantfjords

I love it. I gave it a 5 and I'd buy it. Why? because it's simple, and it captures the shock that will be on the faces of every resource-abusing consumer in the world when they realize that they've destroyed it.

The quintessential global capitolist dinosaur.

Bravo, mate.

: )

JazX

nice concept, bad shirt color

heidiann

Art is whatever a culture decides is art. Art is personal, the meaning/message/feeling is what matters to me, the extensive art schooling is just improving the skills, learning the techniques, etc.

The design:
It does remind me of Rampage. I like the concept, the design colours look nice, but I'm not sure about the grey shirt colour. Or just what everyone else said.

wierdo81287

I like your shirt! haha...

Mykowoowoo

would you people prefer maybe a darker grey color?

kristin489

i like it. and i'd buy it . and i give it a ... uhhh lets see... 4

ticklish

hey woo woo, this ish mai all time favorite shirt!! man u should be a t shirt designer for sure ;] ... lolz well lately, ive been act'n different n i even grew to do this thing for yooh. man i dink ish a spell. i wanna let choo know that i shall return to mai normal state of be'n n then reak havic upon yooh like this dinosaur ish about to do. i know u dink ish a lizard or a dragon, but it lookz like a dinosaur also! bye byez ... takez off --- then comez bakk to smack woo woo in the head =] bye byez

caitcait

although this is a cute child like shirt, it doesnt require lil ones who dont speak proper english... so ticklish shut the hell up. I automaticly hate you. lolz takez off --- then comez bakk to kick ticklish in the fucking groin so it can never have children gawd I couldnt resist sorry

but I do like the shirt. I think it would be nice if it were a tad bit bigger. 4

ticklish

shuddup bitch! ur probably an ugly whore who aint got noth'n better to do than look around this stoopid shiet. im onlee here cuz myko ish mai friend but why u here? hat'n n shiet! get a life bitch ass

ticklish

N fukk u for giv'n woo woo a four, u cant do any better u slut!

bLack th0ugHtz

wOodiE wOo.. wSup? that caitcait person seem lyk a bitch talking shit about my dearest ticklish fuckin cait bitch get a fuckin life mothafucka dont mess wid the ppl i care about stupid bitch u dont even got ne fuckin submissions in this upp in this shit you aint original u even had to take something my dearest wrote and turn it around dont mess wid ne thing u cant handle. ur ass might be mic check but your ass cant catch bitch, u best check yourself OR get checked [= dont mess wid pdp aiite peaZy

calvinb

aye change the colors from grey to b lack and the city to dark grey and i would buy it for sure. anyways how much would the shirts cost?

thaixcoffee

FinaLLy! pauL has come back to see MiKo woO's work! Sup MichaeL! we havent talk for so long but you still in my heart buddy=]. I love your shirt taht you made and i'd rate it a 10! Ur a great Artist. Keep it up HOme Boi. Cait Cait...why don't you do me a favor other wise i'll do it for you, shine up your keyboard up reaL nice, turn that some bitch side ways and stick it straight up your candy ass! No one and i mean no one!, messes wid my home girL. What's your name Cait Cait?... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! takez off -- comez back to lay the smackdown on your candy ass! If you smeLaLaLaLaLaLaoW! what pauL is cookin!!

thaixcoffee

P.D.P 4 Life, i missed that =)

wierdo81287

See michael, I told you that darker colors for your shirt is better...I guess you just have to adjust the cities and your DINO so you can make the shirt color darker! Seee...I'm not the only one that agrees...mwahaha.

jblume

Dinosaurs are always a plus. Maybe a different color background?

Protoguy

Like it a lot!

jusie

nice! id buy this. good design style!

usernamesoundsgood

i love you caitcait, respect!
shirt is cool, japanese, Godzilla init? definitly something to it

Ancilla

Bloody awesome. I would buy it for me AND a friend of mine. <3<3

ticklish

i hate caitcait wif a passion!! but i love PDP! =]

PDP for life mothuh fucker!!!!

ticklish

oh yah n i hate usernamesoundsgood also cuz he thinkz he all bad com'n in here act'n like he the shiet ... fuKKKer

Jurahsik

yr class sounds cool.

duckie040203

YAY WOO WOO !! BADMINTON PARTNER :D I LOVE IT !! ITS KYUTE !! RARRWWRRR !! ;] ID BUY IT.. WAIT UD BUY IT FOR UR FAVORITE PARTNER RIGHT ;D HAHA OF COURSE U WILL I GIVE U A 5 !! HAHAHA IF I COULD GIVE U A 10 I WOULD CUZ UR SUPER KOOL !!

kevinchen05

LoL mike nice shirt once again, it's not as profound as your other shirt LoL. GOod shiz see yah later biotch haha btw i gave it a 5 of course =P

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

ya ya yaaaa! five five fiiive! 'want to wear this one!
why don't you continue the adventure of your "godzi" : in swimmin'pool; to the barber shop; eatin' sushi; with friends...

< ┬░MMMM
< WWW
< /
< L /
< /
------- D...

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

sorry i tried to made a "dino with letter' but it din't work...
reeeeeealyyyy sucks!

scandaloushands

i really like this...

reminds me of a 5 year old dinosaur, rampage video game, and the little prince story book

great use of colors, no kid goes beyond her box of crayola

+5

hey_barn
hey_barn profile pic Alumni

Lots of long-winded comments here!? I'm going to keep it short and say I like it (kid style drawings are great!)

sonneta

Aarg! Perfect! Very funny!

No account?