Close
One second...

LegoMan

Why isn't his bottom half colored?

If ya did that, I'll buy.

Watch this
Abbeh

it seems like its "skin" color^^ he's not wearing pants! rock..

D3V3ST8R

CLASSIC (5)

MegaxMega

i remember seeing this somewhere

candyfish

I would imagine LEGO is copywrited, but I like it.

Analgobeauty

wow.. along w/ the new beatles shirt... an illegal shirt.

why do they accept shirts like this?!

Satur9

Aside from being copyrighted, the graphic seems a little big.

RyuBot4000

these shirts aren't accepted yet they're just submitted. i imagine even if it gets the highest score ever, it won't get printed. the guidlines pretty much state that flat out.

mad.rhetoric

how is it copyrighted? there is no mention that it is indeed Lego, it just looks similar. Also if it were smaller it would be a better design.

agregoli

Copyrighted stuff. Big fat zero.

Allen Sutton

ahh i dig it, but so not legal... damn america!

kylo

too bad it's illeagal. I would wear it.

JazX

LEGO owns this, but the color scheme is nice.

Burning-Robot
Burning-Robot profile pic Alumni

" how is it copyrighted? there is no mention that it is indeed Lego, it just looks similar. "
Read the title...

sarah1234

Is it copyrighted? Lots of art and design makes use of borrowed images and makes no secret of the sources. The images are in the public domain, sort of. I'm sure the Threadless people know what's what. As for the design, loved it, used to love Lego when I was a kid and I think there is a lot of room for development of ideas with the lego/instruction diagram idea. Good for you!

Mr Neil 247

I ate enough lego when i was a kid to know i love the stuff,
but i think ive seen about a dozen people wearing this sort of t-shirt on the street before so its not to original.
if it wasnt illegal maybe he should be wearing some strange clothes or something, what do i know (apparently nothing :))

LeonardsonJ

Have you seen the TV commercial of the Honda element being built out of
falling Legos? It has a blurb on the bottom of the screen about trademark or something.
I think that may apply here.

IrishBullfighter

CAN I MAKE AN URKEL SHIRT? SINCE USING RESERVED AND COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS GETTING THE GREEN LIGHT.... WHO WANTS A LAKER JERSEY!!!!!

probius

wow, how unoriginal. This sux. (it's copyrighted too)

watevaScleva88

lego is awesome. I love the innovative design. I also like how it's undone looking like it's still in the factory

sosuperduper

make it WAY smaller and make the legs colored and i'd buy.

boogietroniX

Good concept, how bout if ALL of the little fellas' limbs were separated... Like a DIY kit?

Inspector_71

Allen Sutton, the US isn't the only country to observe copyright laws...

I really like the shirt, too bad about the TM though.

pheliks

Make the guy yellow and his clothes a bit brighter, the drab colours don't work with the guys cheery expression. Do that and I'd buy it for sure. Gotta love lego.

L-squared

too big.

sambadoll

It'd be cool if people talked about the design and not whether it's copyrighted. Whoever prints it, whether threadless or not, will decide that. I like the reference bc I loved that toy. Its fun. A little big. Pants would be lovely too.

toilette

sweet

___TERROR

legos are amazing. too bad it's copywrighted.

No account?
Join Us