Close
One second...

doin'my best II

• by tomee
  • posted Sep 17, 2004
  • 57 Comments

Cool. Reminds me of Mike Mignols'a art style.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
artchimp
artchimp profile pic Alumni

this is the best version yet... the colors are rad!

thedederone

well chosen colors and excellent design. X5.

VektorKunst

wicked awsome man, id by this in everycolor, good luck to you, i hope you make it

Suspect

I liking!!...

helios_c7

this is pretty cool, i'd wear it!

Skullberries

Perfect.

If printed, I'll wear it like crazy.

____angelbelow

i love the green and blue

you get a five chief!

I_Think_Im_2D

I liked the originals, but this newest verson is awesome! I hope this gets printed! 5

MegaxMega

i'm diggin this.

TimTheSloth

It's better without the 666, I like red and white the most.

BerTree

simply rad

erkonom

the blue and gray one looks rad

dustmite30

i really like this creation of yours :) its very simple and cute. id defentley buy it. :)

its good, and nicely presented, but i wouldnt buy it simply because its too loud - thi si sjust me ofcourse, and i can imagine seeing it in a shop for sure, its really cool.. i give it 5

frito

Reminds me of something....Stephen King's The Stand, maybe? Anyway, looks great. Red/White's my favorite scheme.

cursedx

black please, 5

Jesus FREAK

this is neat, but kinda weird, but your design is good, you have zee 1337 skills

RyuBot4000

reminds me of the watchmen.

toilette

I like the black/green and the red/white combo.

SlicKitty

I would definitely buy this. I find the explosion a little to "pencilly". I'd like to see the lines just a tiny bit bolder; nothing that would overshadow the man in front, but just enough to pronounce them. Other than that, I love it.

socialdisease89

the grey/blue one and the black/neongreen one are the best; 5

!exclamation!

I hope this gets printed. I like the green/bacl awesome! 5

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

thank you very very much, i'm glad ;-)))))

JazX

nice concept! :)

brocked

please, make the flashing stop... I don't understand this image, and resubmitting it three times has not helped me - why is one of the guys from "They Live" walking away from an atomic blast?
or is the blast supposed to have melted his skin off? even though he's not facing it? why is his briefcase bleeding from a bullet wound??

sorry, I guess I just don't want one - nice work on the zombie/businessman/whatever, if it's not just a grab from They Live

killemall

ok i NEED this shirt!

root beet

absolutely nuts!
love it
X5

tomee
tomee profile pic Alumni

...not comming from "they live"... itz just a skull... with big teeth...
pero viva el guapo Snake Plissken!!!!!

DJ_basil

5 in the yellow and green

penguin89

aahahhhhhhhhhh! YES!

Catt_32000

this isn't funny

koz°

it hurts

njones

i'd buy this in the red or the light blue

PoprocksAndCoke

I love it! I hope the black one get's printed.

AndyHel

god this needs to be printed.

Sir Kazm

HOT!!!

MaeSmith

I find this design to be amazing. Its all around perfect.

kilist

yea!!!!!! i love it! i like that style! 5+ black and neon green is the best! nice nice nice

Panty_Vigilante

Tomee, I absolutly LOVE the design. I was wondering if I might have a word with you, if yah feel pop by my site and msg me (check my profile not sure if alternate urls are permitted in the forum)

papajay

REPRINT

truxdat

REPRINT THIS....me gusta muchaaaaaaaaaaaa.

k3rryl33

I'm in the middle of watching a movie that gives this image new meaning for me. It's called "The Corporation" and I would highly reccomend it to absoluteley everyone ever. It's a documentary type of movie so it may be boring to some people but it ... I con't even describe it. IMDB it.

tuti_man

lol k

Lazer Lobo

I'm in the middle of watching a movie that gives this image new meaning for me. It's called "The Corporation" and I would highly reccomend it to absoluteley everyone ever. It's a documentary type of movie so it may be boring to some people but it ... I con't even describe it. IMDB it.

m 1 c h o n

niiiice shirt
just another businessman doing business right? :P

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us