Close
One second...

Laundry Champs

This is my first submission. With the Olympics still crisp in the air, I felt that it was important to include all those non-athletic types by celebrating those labors that keep you looking fresh and expensive on a day to day basis. Whether your a player yourself, or you're just rooting for your mom, girlfriend/boyfriend, let everyone wow at your incredible ability to maintain color and consistency on your delicate textiles while folding and bagging at the local Wash and Dry. If you guys like this one, I have a whole series of similar designs ready to be released, whether you cut hair, or sell electronics. Just to let you know that you're being celebrated to. I love you mom.

Watch this
chewy

wou;dnt wear it

itstunafish

Fun shirt. I LOVE the main logo.

Colors are great.

aspw

i love all the icons/logo, but the placements of it seemed to haphazard and scattered.

IrishBullfighter

Thanks for your comments so far. I wanted to switch up the styles for each faux "patch", sorry if it appears scattered, I tried to line it up as best as i can. Next ones will be better, PROMISE!

kristin489

going to the car wash
oh it reminds me of that song

brocked

in response to the "scattered" comment, I would note that this is what many, many soccer jerseys look like

great job, I have two complaints, though: the aging on the upper right patch seems a little odd, since nothing else is weathered on this shirt

finally, I don't like the yellowish color of the tee...

IrishBullfighter

Thanks Brocked! You know I really didn't like the yellow tee, but I felt out of the FLA i got it was the best choice to work with... I completely agree with you on all accounts. Thanks dude. Check out my other shirt. Much more to come.

keriann1022

I LOVE THIS SHIRT. I CAN SEE THE FEMALE POPULATION BUYING THIS ONE! THE DESIGN IS OFF THE METERS! I WOULD PURCHASE THREE OF THEESE ONE FOR EACH OF MY SISTERS AND ONE FOR MYSELF.I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR US NEXT! IRISHBULLFIGHTER YOU GOT IT GOING ON!

Bathsheba

i think it is ok design-wise...but it reminds me of an american eagle shirt.

zegazong

i would like those "patches"? on the back, i really love that '82 one
or maybe even just keep one on the front in the bottom right hand of the shirt and put the other 2 on the back?
either way pretty nice but i agree that the front looks a bit cluttered, (and it's not a soccer jersey so it can't really pull off that look IMO. )

IrishBullfighter

You can print on the back? I didn't know

Duffdaddy

Aaah, so this the shirt with a silent 'R'

boobeez

Not my cuppa tea.

YumTum

Kinda outta control, if u could incorperate the logo's into each other through some other graphics u might be on to something.

hecticelectrician

Nice Ideas and designs, but i think it's all a bit too much. Each separate element make good designs in their own right.

thedederone

I really like the use of multiple logos....looks like a handball jersey from asia or something....really conflicts with the semi-dead american design world. X5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

IrishBullfighter

semi-dead american design world. WOW you should copyright that. Thanks so much. Just so you guys know. The clutter is what makes this shirt authentic in my opinion. Think about how it would look if I didn't add in different elements. I would be too normalized for this website. I'm trying to create a simulation of patches, which I've actually developed greatly since this shirt was put out 2 days ago. The next one will feature train stitches and cover stitches and alot of details I feel this shirt could have benefitted from. Also now that I know that you can place on the back, the next one will only feature a crest on the right shoulder, a logo in center and the number on the side and back. Curious? Can u possibly print on sleeves for threadless? Thanks for the great criticism guys. This is my first shirt. Dead Free Lancers is my second, so check it out. It features a skull and even some plaid! Rock on!!

keriann1022

IRISHBULLFIGHTER I THINK YOU SHOULD GO INTO MAKING SPORT'S JERSEYS. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME MORE OF YOUR WORK. PLEASE TRY AND POPST MORE SHIRTS HERE. IF THEY PRINT IT I WILL BUY IT !

OCTOBER1029

I like this shirt. I would like one in another color though.

Moksha

this is an awesome shirt. i love fun shirts. :)

Askey

... Reminds me of those Abercrombie novalty shirts >_< thats a bad thing

Jesus FREAK

Wow this really stands out at this site, i really like it.

style

horible design. terrible typography. good idea.

IrishBullfighter

I hate to talk back on a comment. But who are you? What have you to show for yourself? People that say I won't wear your shirt, I think the design is horrible. That's just ammunition for negative things. If you have a problem with the shirt, there's two solid options: Either leave a message stating WHY you find certain ideas to be good, typography to be bad, whatever... OR don't leave a message. Give me a zero if you find I deserve one. This isn't a BASHER's convention, we're all here to help. Now going back to typography. Are we talking about placement, type usage, font selection? Or maybe perhaps you're from the Helvetica cult, and loathe the faces that pale at it's mighty comparison? Let's get it together, because if you had any actual references on what is "terrible", it can be fixed. A nasty comment just shows everyone that you're heckling from the stands. Hey, let's see one of your designs...

IrishBullfighter

also.. I made this on the trackpad of an imac G3. A winning shirt will help buy me a G4 and a wacom and I'll show you some designs. Keep voting!!!

Marzipan Margybean

I really love the idea--a lot. But i'm wondering, is there anyway that you could put the '82 and 104degrees and the side of the sleeves? They just seem like they would belong there. Maybe I've seen too many AE and Limited Too shirts, but I think it would look better on the sleeves.

No account?
Join Us