Close
One second...

Lovin' Life...

This is my first "real" attempt at t-shirt design. please be critical.

Watch this
chewy

too big, sloan is weak

canonfoder

lame font choice. The design is way to much of a see-say. You're showing exactly what you're saying. Subtlty is key to any good design. Integrate the text more into the design. I wouldn't buy it, 1 for effort

Robsoul

like the pills but don't like the font

IrishBullfighter

font looks like Brasilia...Hmmm.. Is it? Be funny if i nailed that one. I'll tell you what. If you shrink down the pills a tad and line up everything nice.... I won't just give you an X5..I'll endorse it!!!! Great job though. Just needs a little bit of follow-through.

Bathsheba

i think it would be better if it was just the pills (made smaller) and no words.

omniscient

Yes I have to agree that the type is in the way, the pills alone would do the trick. But too bad it reminds me of Dr. Mario, might be the color scheme.

noteventhere

thanks for the input. is it worth resubmitting with major alterations?

oh, and by the way, the font is Zurich Ex BT.

nooksamour

definitely worth resubmitting if you want to. it's a nice design. text isn't bad, but maybe just too obvious. maybe just say "lovin' life" with the pills.

aleron235

Too obvious. People that actively engage in recreational drugs wouldn't want everyone to know about it.

noteventhere

i was thinking "prozac"-type drugs, but i figured the whole copyright problem might come into effect if i made them purple

fiasco

go with the prozac idea, maybe take a more sarcastic line...

RespectToBurn

TOO BIG, SLOGAN SUCKS, FUCKIN RUBBISH!

CHEMICALS DO KILL, THIS DEIGN SHOULD DIE TOO!

Jesus FREAK

I'd like it if i were a DRUGGY, right... but this has originality, and dude, Respect please whatch the language.

AdonisMT

Polish the design. The Text makes it too obvious, but the image alone would be to vague. Try and find some middle ground

SlicKitty

They're right...folks who are into that kind of thing aren't going to want to advertise it to the world. Try one capsule, no text, different color shirt.

Sun1786

okay so this is your first design... why dont you try making an actual just design than some lame message posted across the shirt

sarah1234

I've given you a three. The image is great, the typography could be better thought out. I think the design takes up a bit too much of the front of the shirt - might start disappearing around the sides.

sh4vo

I'd leave the big top pill and remove all of the rest. Apart from that, great stuff!

noteventhere

yeah, if/when i do resubmit, i have one large pill front and center, with "fix my head" or something else written (probably by hand) inside, with a smaller set of pills and a perscription bottle at the bottom. sound better?

xcellardoorx

i love it! great job! i think it would look even better if you made it a little smaller and made the font a bit more funky. i love the whole prozac thing!

No account?