vice

• by germ1
  • posted Mar 08, 2004
  • 18 Comments

it's horrible !!! zero

what does it means ???

Watch this
Tom Brazelton

Kinda looks like a mutated version of the shirt Brodie wears in Mallrats...

speciate

Painful to look at. Too symmetrical.

thebearx

umm..

Catt_32000

this is honestly crap.

andysquire

This is brilliant!
Well... I thought that someone should say something nice about it - 'tis a bit tight slagging this design off so much. I don't love it, but compared to the drawing skills of some people that submit, it's class.

But I wouldn't buy it.

Ken n da house

does everyone think that this face is suppposed to be attractive or what? it's supposed to look pretty crappy and dirty

droungk

I like it, seems most ppl like pretty soulless t shirts, not that i am saying this has a soul at all, it is the principle. um for this one, change the font, it is terrible as it stands. and you colour choice is gay

CHRIS54

gay

Ken n da house

you guys should really check out my other stuff before acting like i try to make elaborate and complicated designs. In fact my purpose is to satirize all of the serious "design professionals" who submit things.

Jawa

er. great 'satirization' then. um.

danf

this is bad. or maybe its a master piece.

or not.

kittyfantastico

I think it would make a nice painting maybe (without the text) and expand the idea.

mily

hmmmm......

doomgiant

I feel satirized by this brillaint design and I am outraged! This wicked pun has totally thrown my world upside down. In spite of that, I think that the font is boring and the design reminds me of a early 90's metal knock off. I give it a one for effort.

GtiBoogiemann

This is prob the worst I've seen here..

mr_criminal

oh my! trash-extreme!
if you wanted to satirize, you really get it.

;)

No account?
Join Us