One second...

Tokoloshi

• by vernabee
  • posted Feb 01, 2004
  • 16 Comments

this is kinda cool. in a funky random way

Watch this
opiumseed

without the black out line in the teeths will be better. Maybe another placement too, but thd ilustration is amazing...

Romahn

amazing...mmmmm,

god... and i agree, "without the black out line in the teeths will be better"

saddam

black stuff gets cut off rrrrrreeal bad...if this was made more graphically by the magic of the hand, it would kick baboon buttocks......Illustrator kills the passion of a lot of designs...not all designs need to be vector and done in 5 minutes

mr.hand

might look cool if the black was more random like trace an ink blot

deadsumo

saddam you PRICK! Just wait till I find your t-shirt of mass constipation!!!!

Jakes

I kona! Tokoloshi ish bad. Tokoloshi, it scares me. I run when I see Tokoloshi!

deadsumo

Themba Jakes! Hoe gaan dit broer?!? yebo... run away now.

mr.hand

alert sensitive artist

deadsumo

where?!? ;)

saddam

just don't comment on every comment, i deserve any shit thrown my way though. iwas trying to be constructive but then i had a seizure....kinda like tourett's syndrome. and i look forward to your comments to my submission, i have a lot of people waiting to rip me apart...it'll be fun for all. mass constipation---totally true, i have a lot of shit built up!

sorry i don't know tokloshi, do that many people and should it be on a shirt?

deadsumo

African mythology... my apologies to the ignorant. This creature comes from the folklore of southern africa (where I'm from) > he likes to find children to play with and sometimes will take them away from their parents. Adults are terrified of the creature, yet the children are not...

Thats all for today kids!!! = )

no worries SADDUMB!

deadsumo

where?!?

fleshfantasy

don't apologize to saddumb and then dis him, octopus boy

No account?
Join Us