Close
One second...

flowers in the attic

I also liked this design on the pink and yellow shirts. The softer, more feminine colors mixed with the subject matter made it all the more impactful.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
DjShifty

beautiful. beautiful. beautiful. beautiful.
i was never a fan of the destructive shirts with loads of murderous intent... but this one is spectacularly designed, so i neeeeeded to make an exception :)

FISH.

awesome. just awesome. i just love your blood butterflies.

yawn2oo

"see mom, i told you death can be beautiful!"
"Darling, where's his Ritalin?"
:D

ahh! print.

cactusleaf

i agree with all. it's beautiful.
even though i hate blood and head explosions.

Sekt

Nice stencil work, are you going to put it up on the streets? You'd get mad props.

Rad design too. 5.

mrfunkleberry

fantastic, i too am not a great fan of blood, guns, etc.
but i want this, i really want this.

euREka

wow...this is beautiful...yeah..I agree with you. Softer colours would add more of an impact. keep the strong red and black but change the shirt colour? light yellow? soft baby blue?

jackjack

i love it.

bullwinkle

oowie... awesome shirt this gets a 5 but i dont think id wear it too much head getting blown off

kontribute1984

everyone else said what i wanted to but how could i not comment on a shirt this great....5

phatmatt

this shit is hard.

kaniki

yeah cool!
Blow all your colour critz, it would work on any t-shirt, thats the beauty of such a flipout design.

grafiksm4n

good stuff nice use of space
reminds me of the battle royal tees

carly

I love the butterflies

baseybase

wow, that's really beautiful

conn75

I love the design, and it's probably going to get printed...just can't decide whether I like the placement/fullshirt design...

Abit

I gotta half stock

tits586

Powerful.

swink

never thought i'd like a a T with butterflies, or guns... but together thay are stunning.

Kostas

FUCKING GRATE CONCEPT

Kostas

GRATE? I mean GREAT

eat_design

One of the best designs I've seen on this site.
Absolutley awesome, Banksy would be proud.

andreemelawi

it is such a great design :)

senne

haha, banksy would definitly be proud! I absolutely LOVE this t-shirt! (buy + 5)

L-squared

you are wonderful. this is one of the best designs i've seen. i don't have much money but i will definitely find a way to buy this.

romancandle

this is absolutely wonderous.

Radiohead

print this...now

fayde

wow this is absolutly BEAutiful...i really hope this is printed...i'd buy it right away. 5+
it's just....wow...

magicianb

Wow, what an impactful shirt. That is amazing. Not the greatest shirt to wear everyday, but definately one with a statement.

sota35

Wow, no wonder so many comments.

Not sure if i'd actually wear it, but the design is beautiful and I'm sure loads people would wear it.

flembo

fucking rad.

pirateking

i really like the transition. nice job!

maggien

This is by far the coolest thing I have ever seen on a shirt. 5x5x5xx5x5x5xinfinity

youngdr

it's a great design but it feels very unoriginal. guns are too done. sick of them.
the concept looks like Banksy and his many many imitators.

Neofatalist

Great design, but she kinda has a manly torso and arms... or is it just me?

stotty01

Amazing, best design i've seen so far in terms of visual effect. 10/10

Fusker

I'd buy it. Awesome design.

{s}

amazing

Abducted

just saw this........definitely like it......but the shading could be better, i know u worked hard on it, sorry, but this design demands perfect execution (no pun n tended).......being a guy, i don't like the butterfly by the neck.....great addition to the pile of possible prints though.......i'll be up there too, not yet obviously......

antwan

amazing, i would buy this in a hearbeat.

Ava Adore

excellent!!!!!!

irobot

awesome. id buy this.

beepbeepbeep

no, how can i buy this?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5