• by neo mecha
  • posted Dec 01, 2003
  • 20 Comments

seriously, enough with these designs.. they're never going to get printed

Watch this
Blindchild02

LMAO these shirts are pissin me off >_<

PoopertonEsquire

god damn, you people need to kill yourselves immediatly, I keep submitting these just to get feedback from the people that asked me to make variations. I have no aspirations of getting printed, so have a sense of humor or die.

Mega-Duce

im going to kill myself if i look at another one of your "variations". seriously put anymore of these in a bank and maybe theyll grow some interest...burn!

andros

djordan

i'm sorry, but if you have no aspirations of getting them printed. why submit them to a design contest where the main objective is to get your design printed? if you're just looking for feedback... maybe this isn't the place for you.

z burn it down z

wesley willis is god. keep submitting these, i miss the fat nig already.

dek

keep something the way you want it. art isn't about what the audience thinks, it's about what the artist wants to do and what message he/she wants to convey. do something your best the first time and if they don't like it, that's there problem, at least you'll be satifsfied with your own work.

i liked the first wesley willis shirty you designed. this one isn't hald bad either. 3

kimputer

Ooo, Wesley.

MIJA

This just never seems to get any better.

artswork

You ask for feedback. You get feedback. You get pissed because you don't like what you get??? I have no intension to kill myself over your inability to move on to a new idea.

Grow

I havent laughed this hard all day.

dreadlocks87fosho

ALL YOU DUDES AND DUDETTES DISSIN ON THIS PLAYA IS WACK. HES DOIN WHAT HE THINKS IS COOL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TELL 'EM YOU NOT DOWN WITH IT. FEEDBACK ISNT'
(MIJA) This just never seems to get any better.
(Mega-Duce) im going to kill myself if i look at another one of your "variations". seriously put anymore of these in a bank and maybe theyll grow some interest...burn!
(cookyMonster) And this person is...
LIKE YO MOMMAS PROBLY DIDN'T TELL YOU, TALK NICE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

foxymonoxy

these do suck, he needs to know...

tofurky

i agree.

No account?
Join Us