Close
One second...

follow_it

• by __pg
  • posted Oct 28, 2003
  • 42 Comments

I like everything about it, except the colour of the t-shirt!

Watch this
nopattern
nopattern profile pic Alumni

its a really different thing to put on a tshirt, that map style. i kind of like it actually. but you would be better off getting rid of the text and simplifying it from 6 colors to 4 colors. white, black, blue, green, red, orange

rti9

not another heart...

houseofsprouts

the freshest shirt i've seen on here by far

buhl

best <3 shirt yet! like it!

Reevo

Love it, I love heart designs (anatomical ones best).

However, different colour shirt for me as well and i would buy it. I'll 5 it and hope you change the t colour :-)

velvetfield

I would definately buy this!!!

Neofatalist

This shirt reminds me of the Tokyo Subway map... sweet. 5

Jarvis

Really nice! I'd buy it! Don't think it needs the text though!

Dirk Rugged

I gave it a five, but i would love to see it in another color. I would buy it fo sho

umoris

this in not a threadless tee color...
but design push! great.

jozecuervo

Always wanted to do something fun with maps.
T-shirt color maybe change?

jogs6000

With the text, the shirt does look like a fund-raiser shirt...but a super cool fund-raiser shirt!

bass_addict

Nice work. finally somethin' unusual...
Maybe a little bit too big.

travis_

the design idea in this shirt is perfect. a subway map adapted from manhattan, NYC superimposed on a heart.it perfect. i think the txt is perfect as it emulates the text you'd find on any MTA (Metropolitan Trasportation Authority) subway map in NYC. I don't see where you guys are getting the charity shirt. This idea totally rocks

definatly in a different league than the other 90% of the 10 minute shirts with shitty execution on this site.

5/buy

fueledbycoffee

Finally a shirt with an actual CONCEPT. Oh, and this shirt NEEDS the text. That chunky Helvetica defines most of the US's public transportation sytem's typography to a t. Chicago, NYC, etc they all use it. This design is fresh & original, but uses a bad shirt colour. Also wish I could see more detail. Great concept and execution-- you need both!

mattsiah

Praise Satan, finally someone does something remotely original. I think the color of the shirt does not work, but everything else is genius.

christinaleander

Great t-shirt, and I don't see a problem with the colour of the shirt!
But I'd also prefer the design to be slightly smaller.

nopattern
nopattern profile pic Alumni

Let me be the first to say congratulations on winning the contest. This shirt was definitely the most techincally excellent candidate for the competition and it looks really great on the tan shirt. __pg, you should be really proud of yourself. Awesome job

amnesiac
amnesiac profile pic Alumni

congrats on behalf of me here at semora. excellent work....i mean, it was totally rigged and i was supposed to win, but you know, i guess its cool that you did since i got screwed. just clownin' dawg. good work, keep uo up.

soupy33

Well done, nice idea, and very well executed, it seams your somewhat of a veterin of threadless so nice work, keep it up so that other people have somthing to aim for!

congrats from Soup Can Tees

__pg
__pg profile pic Alumni

thanks guys i really appreciate it.

isopropanol

congrats!Wanted to buy it today & got sold out right in front of my eyes :'(

mocasele

this one rocks !!

lebam

this shirt is really clever, I just bought it!

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

I bought this shirt and it's probably my favourite on the whole site.
Thank you!

Ambrizzle

i love this shirt, i wish you would reprint!

stephalanges

This is great! I just bought one.

cat_from_mars

Oh!! i love it!!. Pity about the yellow as the only shirt color.

science82

Please please please reprint this shirt on baby blue. The design is fantastic. I teach Biology couldn't be happier to wear this on casual Fridays at the High School. Perhaps maybe you could map out the routes...I would get a class set! Fantastic and creative!!!!

JBLanteigne

wow, goog job science82, they actually listened to you and reprinted it on baby blue!

Thanks, it's a great tee.

pennycakes

i thought someone else might have picked up on the errors in the text (sorry, i bet others have done this already) but 'atria' is the plural of 'atrium' and it should be 'pulmonary' not 'pulmonic'.
who cares, i've been hoping this would get reprinted and i'm buying it anyway!

animaiden

This is the most amazing shirt I've ever seen. Thanks so much!

Marc Adam

i just saw this, this is great, love the creativity

No account?
Join Us