Above & Below

• by Haranator
  • posted Oct 15, 2003
  • 37 Comments

Wow.

That's detail.

Watch this
claycon21

This design frikkin rules. I could go on and on about all the ways that it's cool but I'l just give it a 5

*rachel*

I LOVE this design, please print!!!!! 5

britannica

That's actually really neat.

The only thing kind of irking my is the size..

Jive

Don't think I'd wear the shirt color, but otherwise very nice one-color design

fibulator

If you changed the shirt color to a chocolate brown I would definetly rep! I will give it a 5, I would by 4 sure

dirtyattic

leave Rayn McGinness alone....

KESO

i like how you copied Ryan McGinness as well!! lol...the shirt looks nice..but it's obvious you know his work. so thats why im reluctant to vote highly for it because if ryan mcginness were to do it , it would be much better and much more detailed. at the same time if i didnt know who the hell ryan was i'd think it would be lovely...well i dont like that cream color ttoo much. anyways...cheers. peace

Unled

This design is great! I'd like brown as well please, would definately buy.

Reevo

Pretty amazing design.

Wold that kind of detail come through with a screen print?

swiss

Very impressive, I can't find anything I don't like about it!

slice

it's definitely a cool image . . . but there's too much detail. it just can't be seen. so simplify to what you really want people to see and just leave that. and alright, alright, not everything with curious profiles is ryan mcguinness. he didn't invent that idea so leave it alone. he's just a huge art star, for now.

Dackron

it have too much little ditails that doesnt can be printed!

jisela

very nice! more please:)

ConceptHue

Cool, but you'll never get that detail on a tshirt. The fabric will consume most of it and the rest won't come out on a screen. The design is kinda cool though. The placement is dead on. Most people put designs starting too low. I like this except for the dissapointment I'd get from seeing it on screen with all the detail then the loss of detail in the shirt. Although some of those figures might come out, but there's no way everything would.

junglist

wattttttttttt thats nuts..

tiggus

dam, now that is cool! i wouldn't mind seeing it without the cord. I just find it distracting? but nice. very nice.

clucania

Amazing.... but i agree with the person who suggested it be smaller

BlueAlgae

Looks a little too much Ryan McGuiness.

operativetitle

I think it would look good printed white on a black tee. It would put more emphasis on the design.

ecnalab

id wear with a different color combo.. darker

benjka

why do you think so many people are doing whay Ryan McGuiness already did?

i still like it

ddfared

final quality..brown t shirt

lowkey

hot.

JazX

it's good werk!

Drez

Magnificent style.
This one's called "yeah five"...

olympic
olympic profile pic Alumni

too late for me to vote... but dayum, that's hot

HAYATO
HAYATO profile pic Alumni

Wow...

njones

i'd buy....and for all of those people who keep suggesting it be smaller....look how small the detail is already, it would be practically lost....unless you carry a mangifying glass around with you

Jevaone

I'm sure those details could be printed if the screen mesh was high enough.

jtgajown

beautiful but Ryan McGinness has you beat

viceroy

i like this

emosan

good work

exodus

How didn't this print? I would buy this. no doubt.

ferrero

i like the graphics, but i think it´s too much in a ryan mc guiness´s stylo.

No account?
Join Us