Close
One second...

gas flower

I really like the whole idea of this. The flower is really well done. Nice work.

Watch this
cuatro

I've seen this motif before. gas mask and flowers. I love images of gas masks. Don't get me wrong. But I've seen this before. What is the blocky thing coming off his nose, just under his goggles? I might remove that. The rest is nicely executed though. Also maybe play with positioning. Lower right hand corner, maybe?

hey_barn

It’s well drawn (maybe a wee bit big and maybe not the best placement, as said above?) but it’s very similar to the printed "Outbreak Girl" by Girl Friday with the whole gas mask thing going on. Black, white & grey rocks though...

photocopiedlight

This gives me shivers. In a good way.

I would make it a bit smaller, but not by much. I don't think this is similar to Outbreak Girl in the least, though. Gas mask? She's not wearing one.

hey_barn

Was just my initial spilt second thought – not saying it is exactly the same (style wise). Both are black and white and both have masks (yes, not both ‘gas’ masks). The mask in each provokes feelings (fears?) to do with contamination - by disease, biological &/or chemical means (relevant to today’s world I guess).

I like this image and style (reminds me of my time in the jungles of Nam with the SAS)… ;]

s-tactics

"hey_barn, at 12:10pm on Oct 15, 2003
It’s well drawn (maybe a wee bit big and maybe not the best placement, as said above?) but it’s very similar to the printed "Outbreak Girl" by Girl Friday with the whole gas mask thing going on. Black, white & grey rocks though... "

Saw the image used for the illio of outbreak girl on gettyimages.com recently....
she had blonde hair....but Outbreak ger....
i dun believe in originality anymore....:P
are we all guilty of being "inspired" in our works?

zimm

how unoriginal

karena@magicjelly

Hey this is kinda like the same concept I used in my Heart Attack shirt...except the design, layout & illustration of yours is quite poor...

No account?