ducky

i say diff tee color and its a winner

wick

would look good on pink, red and magenta arent a happy combination
dont lose the background, just rework it

GirlPurpura

LOVE....IT.......LOVE......IT..!!!

Jesse Glen

Yeah maybe thats it. Different t colour and the background stuff would look cool.

imotic

i'd say SLIGHTLY less background (so that it's less busy), make the center piece SLIGHTLY bigger (just so you can make out the fact that the thing in the guy's hand is a person, without having to stare too carefully at it), and you've got something.

bfaust

Get rid of the bg and I'd buy.

NewEvolution

Nice shirt. I'm going to have to agree...magenta and red fight with each other, and the resulting conflict ends up wiping out the readability of the little guy dangling by his hands. If you made either the tee or the magenta splotches a different color the shirt would read better overall. I'd say dark blue tee or perhaps orange splotches?

scout

keep the bg, lose the scientist

BluBlayze

Make the colors less painful to the eye, and simplify the background just a little bit.. and I'd definately buy.

banks

background's too busy. loose the big white blobs and about a third of the magenta sticks-n-dots, and it's great.

shadesofdizzy

i like it so much. keep the background i think, but re-work the colors. the red and the pink aren't paricularly complimentary. if you'd make the shirt in gold, classic pink and denim as well, i want to see it.

LDVDG

the background needs to go. don't be afraid to have the illustration stand on it's own. you don't need all that crap in the background. seriously.

corsakti

NO the background stuff needs to stay. good job.

falcor

i like it the way it is.

filete01

the hanging guy is interesting. cool design..

No account?
Join Us