jerms

This one is SCGOOD!
Nice use of color and FetteFractur.

AiliCM

Does it say bully in the background? Kind of hard to read...but cool design

THE_RAY_MAN

Put up your dukes!!! Bad Ass

kunaBadass

I like the 60's style boxing, kinof like the Goat on Adam Sandler. I think it would look better on white though. Maybe that's because I'm a cracker..

kunaBadass

I like the 30's style boxing theme. Reminds me of "the Goat" in Adam Sandler's skits. I think it would be better on white though, but maybe that's because I'm a cracka....

Guiles

That looks like my friend's dad.

McLeod

like it!

HillCityBully

I am the Hill City Bully. This shirt was made because of me--because I grew up in Hill City, and because I'm a bully. Now, aside from the fact that this shirt's designer is the Yanni of the creative/design world (yeah, that's not a good thing) he has managed to impress even one as critical and hard to please as me. I'm thinking of getting this tattooed on my arm, and my family will all be wearing Bully clothing.

Compare this shirt to the others you're seeing...the others aren't even close. The best thing about most of them is that they have a hot chick with a nice rack advertising their tee. Which is an idea I tried to convince this shirt's designer to do, but he thought it would be best standing on it's own.

THIS SHIRT IS SO DAMN COOL IT DOESN'T EVEN NEED SEX TO SELL IT!!!

exfiniti

i think it's sexy..................

No account?
Join Us