The new threadless profile page and auto approve.

I just want to point out I LOVE these two new features you guys updated. I think I am even more addicted to threadless now if that's possible. :)

Watch this
vectoredlife

I think you are the first one to say that lol.

I too also like the new layout. I'm confused on what the "auto approve" thing is that everyone keeps complaining/discussing/referring to about "crappy" designs.

I do agree there are some crappier one now but that was my tiny rant so no more negative from me in Theo's thread.

AND IT"S FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAY!!!!

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

dos auto-approve mean "we can't afford to pay someone to prove submissions anymore"?

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Alumni
biotwist said:

dos auto-approve mean "we can't afford to pay someone to prove submissions anymore"?

always have to find the negative side of things don't you? haha but no we have someone that monitors that, it just made sense for artists not to have to wait forever to share their sub specially for the funding section.

Plus only people that have bought a shirt can be pre approved, those who have not still need to wait for theirs to be approved.

Wolfgang8885
alexmdc said:
biotwist said:

always have to find the negative side of things don't you? haha but no we have someone that monitors that, it just made sense for artists not to have to wait forever to share their sub specially for the funding section.

Plus only people that have bought a shirt can be pre approved, those who have not still need to wait for theirs to be approved.

How does that make sense? Customers who buy shirts get auto approved for submitting designs? Artists who dont buy but submit have to wait? No wonder lots of weird stuff is getting in quickly.

taz-pie
Wolfgang8885 said:
alexmdc said:
biotwist said:

How does that make sense? Customers who buy shirts get auto approved for submitting designs? Artists who dont buy but submit have to wait? No wonder lots of weird stuff is getting in quickly.

example

example

example

example

example

SERIOUSLY. why are these even up for voting?? i am going home now.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff
Wolfgang8885 said:
alexmdc said:
biotwist said:

and yet still a lot more weird stuff isn't going in. The people who submit what you guys would consider "shitty" designs by and large don't buy stuff so the filtering system is letting people who have been around for a while and know how to submit do it without having to wait for me to click a button, and I'm sure it's something that as time goes by will be tweaked and improved, like maybe letting alumni get auto-approved. As a basis though letting only those who have bought things get auto-approved is catching most of the really visually offensive things.

lxromero
biotwist said:

Nope, I'm still doing that.

taz-pie
lxromero said:
biotwist said:

Nope, I'm still doing that.

have i told you lately that you are a cool dude? cus you are a cool dude. i am sorry i whine a lot. i hope you are having a lovely day.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff

linking it to buying vs submitting is more about anonymity issues than quality of work. when you're not anonymous you're less likely to troll

Wolfgang8885

I dont consider not buying shirts being anonymous. I consider it being broke... :/

taz-pie
skaw said:

linking it to buying vs submitting is more about anonymity issues than quality of work. when you're not anonymous you're less likely to troll

also jake, i hope you have a lovely day too! i wish i could meatup with all you fools this weekend.

vectoredlife
Wolfgang8885 said:

I dont consider not buying shirts being anonymous. I consider it being broke... :/

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff
vectored_life said:
Wolfgang8885 said:

you flipped it on me! i'm not saying if you don't buy shirts that means your always anonymous. i'm saying that if you DO buy something, you're less likely to be anonymous.

Wolfgang8885
skaw said:
vectored_life said:
Wolfgang8885 said:

you flipped it on me! i'm not saying if you don't buy shirts that means your always anonymous. i'm saying that if you DO buy something, you're less likely to be anonymous.

Hahaha...i get it.

vectoredlife
Theo86 said:

Now you can't see your average score during voting, I'm guess it was a bug?

WTF!?!? :(

lxromero
vectored_life said:
Theo86 said:

it was

vectoredlife
lxromero said:
vectored_life said:
Theo86 said:

it was

More sad face.

No account?
Join Us