One second...

Spider-Man Design

Hello Everyone
Any Feedback on my design would greatly be appreciated . Thank you everyone.

Watch this
In Brightest Day

Awesome idea and illustration style. The thing that bugging me is that you can sort of make out Venom's logo inside the symbiote that is trying to engulf Spider-Man. Anyone who doesn't know About Spider-Man and his villains wouldn't pick up on that. Also the splatter itself seems kind of squared off in its pattern around Spidey. Good luck to you, I hope this helps.

dude, the spiderman comp finished ages ago. as far as i know you can't do tshirts with characters (eg spiderman/ ironman/ lion king) outside of sponsored competition, unless it falls under the rules of parody. i think you may have missed the boat on this one. i would email threadless to ask, before sinking any more time into this.

Hey Guys I went back in and touched it up a little to clarify the design a little better. Took out the splatter and squared look to it. IBD- You are right my friend, seemed a little hard to read.

T-P, I'm a little new here and still working out the details, They had it up for submission so not sure of the full rule book here but I will email them and do a little more research. Thank you ,Sir

Thanks Guys Much appreciated Steve C.

No account?
Join Us