Close
One second...

Activity Tab & "Funding" Thoughts; Also, There's An Email? I Must Have!

So when new people follow me on Threadless, I like to see how long they've been part of the community. I think this maybe makes me weird.

Lately with the adding of the activity tab, when I click on someone who is newly following me, it defaults to the Activity tab on their profile (no biggie). My new weird thing is to see what other designs they've scored a 5 if they've scored mine a 5.

If they've been a member here for a long time and they score other awesome designs a 5 (that I would've definitely scored a 5), I get all happy like oh man my design is up there with great ones.

It's weird and dumb and not a big deal but I can't help the thought of it.

Just saying.

P.S. Someone funded my newest design. Since I'm pretty new to designing and selling, that's a BIG boost to confidence. I'm still weird but happy.

Watch this
vanillablue

It wasn't just someone, it was Jake aka skaw! That's pretty awesome.

vectored_life

No way!!!!!!

That just made my week for real!

vectored_life

wait did I say week? I meant month, or was it year.

Idk, long time for sure.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Wolfgang8885

You must have hit the nail on the head with Jake in regards to how he feels being at work.

skaw
skaw profile pic Staff
Wolfgang8885 said:

You must have hit the nail on the head with Jake in regards to how he feels being at work.

It's true this pillow sucks :(

vectored_life

The problem is they're always around when I could be sleeping.

vectored_life

So would I be able to share this on the social media? That Jake wants it printed? Idk if that would be appropriate or not.

Not so much marketing, just a happy moment.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

I got an e-mail about it! Several, in fact.

The Paper Crane
The Paper Crane profile pic Alumni

I got email too. Congrats VL... zzzz

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Yes, good that your tee designs are bringing you happiness. Your other selfie photoshop blog made me smile too. :)

vectored_life

There was an email? Like the newsletter one that I just realized I had turned off?

If someone wants to send it to me, that'd be awesome.

vanillablue

Yes, you will receive a notification when someone you follow funds a design. You have to enable this in your user account though.

The email looks like this:

vectored_life

Ohhhhh, I must've unchecked it.

If it's not too much to ask, would you want to forward that to me if you have it.

Once again, idk if this is a big deal or not to most people but it's waaay awesome to me.

I'd like to turn it into a pic and share it.

vanillablue

Yep, I'll forward it to you

vectored_life

Thank you ma'am, I received it!

No account?
Join Us