Close
One second...

Help needed on design

Please be kind and help me choose a version for this design I made, also feel free to give any suggestion for improvement.

Thanks.

Watch this
Nick_Nightshade

If I may enter some feedback not related to the colors you chose, the design has some seriously clashing elements I think you need to address.

The ship looks like a stamp, the whale looks like some amateurish clipart, the clouds are clearly superimposed photos, the light bulb is vintage line work, and the highlights on the light looks like slapped on cartoons. The whole thing is a jumbled mess.

TL:DR Pick a consistent style and go with it.

Wolfgang8885
Nick_Nightshade said:

If I may enter some feedback not related to the colors you chose, the design has some seriously clashing elements I think you need to address.

The ship looks like a stamp, the whale looks like some amateurish clipart, the clouds are clearly superimposed photos, the light bulb is vintage line work, and the highlights on the light looks like slapped on cartoons. The whole thing is a jumbled mess.

TL:DR Pick a consistent style and go with it.

Completely agree

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

What they said. the cohesion between the elements is just not there. There is like 5 different styles going on and it's completely evident.

tager01

Thanks guys for the feedback, I will work on it!!!

Manupix

What they said. Cool idea, worth pursuing but presently looks cliparty. Also the last is the best, as the filament messes with the ship and is not necessary to the idea.

tager01

I freaking love you guys, I will try to improve it and upload a new version!!!

No account?