Close
One second...

Choosing between three Minimalism designs...

Hey all! I need some quick feedback before submitting this Minimalism design. The idea is "think outside the box" and I came up with three visual representations of that. I just wanted to get some feedback real quick on which idea made the most sense or was catchiest.

Version 1:

Version 2:

Version 3:

Version 4:

?

If you don't like any of these, feel free to throw me a suggestion! Thanks!

Watch this
Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

i think someone did this idea last year...

anyway, the third one is my fav

vectored_life

Hey Ryder, I tried to do it last year.

Yeah it was pointed out that it's a pretty common idea.

But either way, I like version 1 the best

Nick_Nightshade
vectored_life said:

Hey Ryder, I tried to do it last year.

Yeah it was pointed out that it's a pretty common idea.

But either way, I like version 1 the best

Well shit. I assume from "tried" that means it wasn't successful. I guess I wasn't as clever as I thought I was when I thought of this... :(

That being said, I think I am leaning towards either Version 1 (for sake of ease with the concept) or Version 3 (because it doesn't have text, so it's more original?). Will wait for more feedback though before submitting.

ostrich.

3 looks good

vectored_life

Yo Nick, don't get me wrong, you can always try it!

I'm one of those people who isn't up there on the art technique side so as soon as I know it's been done, I get rid of it because at the moment that's all I have going for me is original concept. And most of my concepts aren't usually that strong lol.

vectored_life
vectored_life said:

I'm one of those people who isn't up there on the art technique side so as soon as I know it's been done, I get rid of it because at the moment that's all I have going for me is original concept. And most of my concepts aren't usually that strong lol.

Oh, and mine was way on the other end, definitely not minimalism at all

Nick_Nightshade
vectored_life said:

Lol I like your stuff! That's why I'm following you! Although I wouldn't worry about the art "technique" side of things, a huge portion of what is successful here on Threadless is essentially photo manipulation. But yes, a strong concept seems pretty important, so hopefully this is catchy enough to get people to give it a $5.

Probably going to go with the third one unless the other two get overwhelming support in the next day or so.

vectored_life

There's two things that's a continuous theme for prints here: Strong concept or Strong art skills...or so people say.

If you have both however....you should be shot cuz that's cheating lol

Thanks for the comment by the way :)

vectored_life

I posted about the days left issue here

They're looking into it I guess

No account?