Close
One second...

Scoring and notifications broken? Designs finishing early? Embed?

The general scoring page shows all designs I previously scored as unscored, even though the scores correctly appear on the design pages. > fixed

Also I'm definitely not receiving notifications for new designs from followed threadpeeps.

Also some designs seem to have finished early. Artistic remorse or bug? Example in Christina's post, also this one: it appeared while scoring, I commented and then it was closed and I couldn't score it. > fixed

Embed: it doesn't work as intended, there is additional code that shows up as text (but not on the preview). Example:

<script src="https://loom.threadless.com/designs/@waste-of-space/embed.js?width=100%"></script>

Watch this
Manupix

How can a design have 11 comments and only 6 votes?

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

the counter isnt refreshed in real-time so it may look off but its being registered. as far as your scoring problem goes I suggest logging out and clearing your cookies and then signing back in. That should fix the problem

Manupix

Scoring fixed, thanks Luis!

Manupix

aaaaand they're back for scoring. Way to make me a liar!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Yeah, should be fixed now. Let me know if you see anything funky

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

We're fixing the image issues on notifications right now!

Manupix
jeffreyg said:

Yeah, should be fixed now. Let me know if you see anything funky

I C U

Manupix

Embed needs some fixin'

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I'm getting notifications of subs without thumbnails

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

As a workaround for the embed just copy the HTML up to the script tag. That part is the scoring widget, doesn't work here on the forums but the embed code is more intended for sharing on blogs outside Threadless where it works fine.

Manupix
Morkki said:

I'm getting notifications of subs without thumbnails

Funny thing: some with, some without.

Manupix

Curiouser and curiouser: my notifications panel went blank. Did LHC finally dump us all into a black hole? No, Threadless did, only white hole.

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

I'll check and see what the status of this is but right now it's just a matter of patience, the tech guys are working on a fix :)

Manupix

Back out of the white hole =)

gasponce
3 designs submitted - Score now!
lxromero said:
gasponce said:

I tried to score this twice and it comes up as error page https://www.threadless.com/designs/bug-march/

that leads to nothing for me

That's supposed to be a design with blue butterflies on a white t, I think it's for the girly challenge.

Manupix

I guess these are designs that have been pulled for some reason?

No account?