Close
One second...

your input would be much appreciated ^.^

TMNT and Dr Suess mashup. thoughts please? be honestly as harsh as you want.

Watch this
sariahferin

i like your idea! but the placement and type needs work. Its too simple trying adding on other references to the ninja turtles or go for better placement, like moving the shapes and text around and mix it up size ratio.

bt92130

I like what you're trying to do, but the text is what's bothering me most. Is there anyway you could design the text by hand? It would give it a more personal touch and help the overall look. Cheers.

EnoLa72
sariahferin said:

i like your idea! but the placement and type needs work. Its too simple trying adding on other references to the ninja turtles or go for better placement, like moving the shapes and text around and mix it up size ratio.

i was trying to stick to the layout and feel of the original book cover. but i will take your consideration :)

Nick_Nightshade
EnoLa72 said:

i was trying to stick to the layout and feel of the original book cover. but i will take your consideration :)

I like where you're going with that idea, the problem is you aren't really stylistically pushing the design hard enough in that direction to make it seem like you're doing a parody of the cover. You really want to make it work you have to go all the way with it. Change up the text so it isn't so rigid. You might even consider changing up the shells so they don't look so much like clip art.

Wolfgang8885
Nick_Nightshade said:
EnoLa72 said:

I like where you're going with that idea, the problem is you aren't really stylistically pushing the design hard enough in that direction to make it seem like you're doing a parody of the cover. You really want to make it work you have to go all the way with it. Change up the text so it isn't so rigid. You might even consider changing up the shells so they don't look so much like clip art.

I agree with everything said here.

EnoLa72

yes. i didn't know if i should shade the shells or not, so i should shade using lines like the cover?

No account?
Join Us